Fearless Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His childhood wasn't perfect, but he was happy because of it.  His family always supported him and ensured he always got the things he wanted. He wasn't spoiled. He always appreciated everything.

'Mommy, that meanie Josh took my lunch again.' It was a regular thing Ten always told his mom when he got home. Bullying was something Ten went through as a kid. He made many friends in high school, but elementary school was a problem. Mainly because Ten was always too nice to everyone. Always seeing the good side and the wrong side was never there. 
The look Taeyong is giving him now is like the one from Ten's past. Taeyong naturally has solid facial features and always has this intense and tense look. Ten wondered why he didn't see that side of him before. Maybe because Taeyong only now gave his attention to him.

Taeyong crossed his arms, tilting his head. He didn't give Ten enough space. Not that Ten wanted to complain, but his closeness was overwhelming. Was Taeyong trying to scare him away?  With each step he made, he killed a piece of Ten who looked like a kicked dog in the corner of this tiny bathroom. Is this the way Taeyong saw him; Ten was getting mad? No way, no way he'll let someone treat him wrongly again. But they were almost adults, and he knew Taeyong was smart enough not to do this. 

A million thoughts went through Ten's head. What should he do now? He was running out of time, and Taeyong didn't look like he wanted to stop coming toward him. What are his intentions?

He stood there when Taeyong almost bumped into him. He grabbed his shirt at his collarbones, pushing him up the wall. He smirked at Ten because he felt like he could control him. 

'I guess I'll have to scare you away then.' Taeyong leaned closer to him. 

Many people would never go that far with Lee Taeyong, but Ten was different. Besides liking him, he swore he wouldn't let other people control his life. He was bold, and he never allowed anyone to push him around. Taeyong tried his little trick, thinking it would work, but he was wrong. Adrenaline rushed over him, and he quickly grabbed Taeyong's shirt by his collarbones, and in a swift move, he stepped away from the wall. He briefly noticed Taeyong's shocked expression when he was pushed in between the wall and the cupboard. 

Ten then smirked. 'Are you sure you can do that?' Where in the world did he get the courage to do this?  Even he didn't know. 
Taeyong tried to free himself from the grip, but he couldn't.

'Let go!' He loudly yelled at Ten.

'Why should I?' He looked straight at his eyes.'What were you about to do?  To scare me away?'

'Does it matter now? I guess it wouldn't work anyway because you are so weird, and I don't get you at all.' he was subconsciously still holding Ten's hands on his shirt. Oh god... Only now, Ten realized what he did. He'll forever be a freak to Taeyong now.

'Release me this instant.' Taeyong was shaking Ten's arms with his own on his. Ten was like a stone statue now. In a second, he tripped forward from the impact Taeyong made with his ruthless movements. 

Their faces were now only a centimeter apart. They both looked into each other's eyes. Taeyong looked a lot different than before. He was shocked and couldn't do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter