Playboy Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playboy? Couldn't it be any other song? He was sure Taeyong was swearing inside, but he was happy. I mean, he couldn't complain. Who would be in his shoes? 

'So playboy...' Jonghyuk started, standing between them. 'The dance is easy. You won't have any problems learning it. We'll have to work on your chemistry more than the dance.' They didn't reply.

'So this is the song you both know, right.' He felt a bit awkward. 

'It's an amazing song and dance as well. It's very- very y in a way. You have to be, you know... Act like you are attracted towards each other.' Jonghyuk was so out of place explaining this. 

'So I suggest you...you know, just walk around and hold each other's hands so that you can be more relaxed.'

Relaxed my , Ten was nervous, and he was sure that holding Taeyong's hand would make him even more nervous. They got up and got closer to each other. Both of them lifted their hands, and like many times before, Ten linked their fingers, and they started to walk around. Taeyong seems quite normal. He didn't seem to be bothered that much. They got further away to the back of the hall when Ten decided to break the ice and speak up first. 

'So, how was your day?' He was optimistic.

'Ruined.' Taeyong replied with one word, but at least he said something in return. 

'Why? What happened?' Ten genuinely was concerned inside, but on the outside, he was asking so it wouldn't look like he didn't care for others' welfare, but he just really wanted to know. 

'You happened.' Taeyong looked away back to the opposite wall. 

'I am sorry, okay.' Yes, Ten lied. He wasn't sorry at all, but if that was what Taeyong wanted to say, then he'll say it for him.

'Can't we just be friends?' He hopefully asked when Taeyong still didn't look at him.

'Friends?' Taeyong was mocking him now.

'Why would I want to be friends with someone who-' 

This was a dream come true. Taeyong was finally talking to him with more than one word and more than evil stares, but he was unhappy because Taeyong didn't understand him correctly.

'It's okay. Forget about being friends....let's get along. We are setting an example for many other younger trainees.' Ten suggested. He was right; he finally got Taeyong's attention towards himself now.

'How can I forget when you kissed me?' Taeyong turned to Ten when he yelled out. Well, that was certainly something Ten didn't expect to come out of the latter's mouth. Something along the lines of stop, leave me alone, don't go near me again' would be what Ten would expect. Did he want an explanation? For what reason? Ten thought he had forgotten about it. The second Ten left the bathroom. This wasn't the case then.

'Aaa that moment- I meeeena I- I waaaas- I was just- you know, Ten had a hard time explaining this.

'No. I don't know.' Ten swallowed hard at the same time as he started to sweat rapidly. 'Do explain then.' Taeyong didn't want to drop this. 

Ten only stared at him. God, he is beautiful; Ten knew he won't ever meet anyone nearly as beautiful as him. This was their first real talk, and Ten was lost in his eyes. 

When Taeyong noticed Ten had no intentions of doing anything, he spoke up again. 

'I mean, what if I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter