Happy Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten again looked back and saw granny slightly waving at him. Right? Where is the cake? He asked himself. And then he finally realized what was going on. She was a cupid, after all, a good one indeed. She deliberately irritated Taeyong so he would show his ''love'' for him. She did an excellent job, he thought, but that didn't change the fact that he was now being dragged away from this nursing home. Taeyong holding his hand was too much to take in. Someone call the doctor was the only thought that went through his mind while he was sobering up from Taeyong's overdose. Now they are walking past the parking spot and getting closer to the nearby park.

Taeyong started to stroll now, but that didn't change the fact that they were still holding hands. Entering the park, he saw life and happiness surrounding him. Everyone was happy. Kids, their parents, couples, and animals. The lake was filled with clear blue water, and flowers were decorated in many colors. The Sun was shining, but still, when he stood next to Taeyong, he was his happiness. It wouldn't matter if the park were empty; the grass wouldn't be green, the swans not be swimming on the lake, and the kids not be playing around and laughing. Why? Because he was next to him. Taeyong had the power to make Ten so happy he didn't need nor care about anything else around him.

This is getting way out of hand; his little crush has become something else. Something different. It was not just a crush or liking or admiring. It was love, not just any love, just simple love. Was he wrong for feeling like this? Ten doesn't know love yet. He loves his family and can't imagine his life without them, but if he can't imagine his life without Taeyong as well, is this still love then? He was not sure, but he thought it was. 

'Ten?' Taeyong woke him up from his daydreaming. 

'Ahh?' Did he call him by his actual name? He did call him Tennie on many occasions, but it was a different situation. Lee Taeyong called him by his name for the first time. When the realization kicked in, he showed a big smile revealing all of his teeth. 

'Why are you smiling now?' In a second, Ten managed to confuse Taeyong.

'You just... called me by my name for the first time. I never imagined you saying it.' Taeyong turned shy.

'But I thought... Forget it.' Taeyong started again.

'No! Please tell me what you think, please.' Ten was desperate to know.

'I was wondering...' Taeyong debated whether he should continue. 'Your full name...' he looked away. 'What is your full name?' He was shy.

'You want to know my full name?' Ten asked in disbelief, so he looked a bit shocked.

'No! No, I mean only if you want to tell me.' he defended himself. If Ten would want to? He would die out of a heart attack and happiness if he weren't too jealous of someone else having Taeyong instead of him here on Earth.

'Of course, I want to.' Ten smiled so Taeyong would calm down. They were still walking with their hands glued together. 

'I just know that Thai names are long.' 

'You are right, and my full name is Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul.' Taeyong wasn't shocked by the length of it. He just was scared of mispronouncing it.

'Ten Chitagoun Leechaijaponiul.' It was Taeyong's first try. 

'Close enough.' Ten was content with this. He was still so happy Taeyong was interested in the first place.

'No, I want to learn how to say it properly. Could you teach me?' He was demanding.

'Ten ChittaPHON LeechaIYAKUL. Just the last two parts could be more precise.'

'Ten Chittaphon Leechaiya--kul. How was that.' He looked at Ten with his beautiful eyes hoping to be praised.

'Perfect.' Ten gave him a thumbs up. They proceeded walking without words being said. It was so lovely. They were getting farther away from other people, and now only trees surrounded them. Was this even real? Them walking here, and Taeyong wants to know all of this. He didn't die, and this is still Earth, right? He was not sure about this. Didn't granny poison him with all that ice cream? He was sure she wouldn't do this. Or would she? He lightly squeezed Taeyong's hand, so he was sure he was indeed real. 

'What do you think of me?' Taeyong suddenly asked. Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter