Ten and Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'For the next 10 minutes, you two will walk around this practice hall, and you won't ever unclasp your fingers.' Jonghyuk prepared the timer setting it on 10 minutes count. 'If you two break contact, I'll restart, and we'll do it again.' He warned.

Both of them were shocked, and Jonghyuk only smirked a little. 'It's my sister's birthday today. Can we at least finish this in a few hours?' 

Mic drop. That is how strongly it hit him. Help. He was screaming inside. His touch burned him. How many times will they have to do it? What is this? Taeyong must be so annoyed by this. He'll hate me even more now. Wait, I am holding his hand?  

He briefly looked at Taeyong, who was not looking at him but had to obey Jonghyuk. Taeyong's hand was so soft. A bit sweaty, but Ten would volunteer to hold it even if it was covered with the most disgusting thing you can imagine. All for Taeyong. 

'And start!' Jonghyuk announced the timer had started to count. 

'The rest of you go practice. Taeyong and Ten are already better than you, so that they won't miss much. Well, it depends on them. Ten minutes or ten hours. You two will have to practice alone then.' He smirked. 

'It's funny how I never noticed. You are both such good dancers... why haven't I-' He smiled again. His smile was creepy. He usually didn't smile, so everyone was a bit shocked. 

'I've never even seen you guys talk to each other.' He made a confused look. 'Ten, you are very social, though. However, I look at it. Yeah, this is unbelievable.' He laughed again. 

'Taeyongie, your cold charms even repealed Ten away. ' he sighed. 'You really should try opening up to the people more.' Taeyong, of course, did nothing. He might have slightly nodded, but Ten wasn't sure. The rest stood around, but Ten and Taeyong didn't even move from their spot. Johnny started dancing with Mark and Manjoon. 

'Walk around so that others have enough space to move around.' And they slowly and steadily moved to the right side of the hall. By now, they have already made their 10 cm distance a 30 cm distance. Their arms were strongly divided; their clasped fingers were barely holding on. Taeyong was looking away. When it happened in Ten's dreams, it all seemed so majestic. The way Taeyong looked at him and the smiles he gave him. Ten held his waist, and they were happily walking on the grass with birds surrounding them. He, of course, wasn't disappointed by the reality. It was Taeyong, but he was uncomfortable because he knew Taeyong didn't want this. Not at all. They moved about five meters away, near the back of the hall. 

'Closer!' Jonghyuk yelled from the upfront, shocking them with his voice.  Ten didn't know what to do. He always wanted this, but Taeyong had stiff resistance towards him. They didn't move. Jonghyuk continued to explain some things to Manjoon, and the couple was now taking baby steps toward the back of the hall. None of them realized their surroundings. They were still walking toward the back of the hall and didn't realize Manjoon had come running toward them. In a split second, he pulled their hands apart.

'You see, guys, that's what happens when you don't listen to me. If you had kept your short distance, this wouldn't have happened. You now wasted 2 minutes and 35 seconds. I don't know what you have, nor do I know why you don't like each other, but from now on, you'll have to learn how to work with each other. You should have a good relationship. Be friends, for Christ's sake.' They did nothing. Manjoo came back up front. He was only following Jonghyuk's orders.

Once again, Ten felt awkward. He didn't know what to do likewise. Taeyong and his coldness were too much. The other trainees were watching them effectively. Johnny was laughing at how awkward Ten was.

Johnny doesn't know Ten likes Taeyong, but it is too apparent. They were best friends, so he knew Ten well and could tell that something was going on. Ten will have a lot of explaining to do. How dare he hide such a big secret from him? He kind of felt offended Ten didn't tell him about his little crush. Maybe he avoided Taeyong's company, which meant avoiding  Jaehyun and Hansol. 

'Come on guys, don't joke around. Is it so hard to hold others' hands?' Still, nothing, and  once again, Jonghyuk yelled, '3 2 1, let's restart this.'

He started the timer and looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter