Competing for Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't chicken out. Be brave. As they say, go big or go home. He was coming closer to Ten now, but the other didn't notice him yet. 

'Tennie!' Taeyong loudly exclaimed to get his attention. 'I'm back.' He waved his hand. Ten shockingly turned around, thinking he was getting insane.

'Who are you?' Granny asked. 'Well, I approve of him now. Your lovely Taeyong.' She smirked.

'I didn't tell you about liking him so you could make fun of me.' He hissed.

'I can understand you better now. He is extraordinary.' Granny concluded when she only saw the boy for the first time. She was very cool for someone her age.

'I don't like him solely because of his looks; his personality is great too.' Ten defended Taeyong and himself. 

'Well, well, isn't he like a-' She continued. 

'Please stop talking now; he is almost here.' Ten hissed again, wishing she would stop talking about him.

'Don't worry, Tennie; I will help you get him. I'm a professional when it comes to matchmaking. You know, back in the days, they called me cupid.' First of all, she mocked him by using a nickname Taeyong once again used on him, and second of all, she scared him so much right now.

'No, don't do anything. Please give us some ice cream, and we'll leave soon-' He then gave his full attention to Taeyong, who now stood next to him with a smile attached to his face.

'You are back? How was the bathroom?' Oh god, Ten. Who asks people about their bathroom business? 

'It was quite fine.' Taeyong nicely answered. What happened with Taeyong? If the bathroom made him that happy, he would gladly spend his life in one to be with his happy Taeyong.

'What are we having?' He looked at Ten with a cute expression.

'Well, we can have some ice cream quickly, and then we'll leave soon.' He then looked at granny, giving her a weird look Taeyong didn't see.

'What are you saying? Of course, we'll stay here.' He tapped Ten's head.

'Yes, you should!' Granny kicked in.

'Do you have a couples menu for ice creams?' Taeyong asked her ignoring what Ten had suggested just a second ago. 'It's cheaper that way.' He had an excuse for his suggestion. 

'Of course, we have.' She smiled, but Ten knew that look she had made. 'Just sit down, and I'll make one for you.' So they went.

'Are you feeling fine?' Taeyong asked Ten, who still was paralyzed and shocked by occurred events.

'Are you okay? Shouldn't I ask you that instead?' Was the only thing he managed to say.

'What do you mean? I feel fantastic as I could fly.' Taeyong smiled at Ten.

'Tennie, come here!' Granny called for him all of a sudden. He got up, hoping Taeyong would become his old self when he returned because he freaked him out. His misfortune didn't happen when Taeyong tagged along behind his steps, not leaving h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter