To hot for Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doyoung was happily leading the way toward the dorm they had to visit. It's not like it was an obligation, but Ten felt it would be awkward if only he declined the offer he was given only because of what happened today. Jaehyun and Hansol were his friends too. They didn't hang out often because the two of them were always next to Taeyong, but the times they did hang out were fun. 

'Stop squinting and looking like a love-sick puppy Doyoung. Having Ten crushing on Taeyong is a burden enough; I don't want to deal with your love problems too.' Johnny complained.

'It's not my fault if no one wants you, and don't mention his name publicly for a hundred times.' Ten defended Doyoung.

'No one wants you either, Ten.' Johnny reminded him.

'Especially not Tae-' Ten grabbed his cheeks with his hand. 

'Shut up now. Aish. Isn't liking him enough of a punishment for me? What can I do about it? My heart wants him and no one else. His personality can't repel me because, in my eyes, he is perfect.' He released his grip on Johnny's cheek

'In my eyes, he is perfect.' Johnny mimicked Ten.

'Stop mocking me.' Ten wanted to be serious, but Johnny was too funny once again. 

'My heart only wants him.' Johnny dramatically said, putting his hand on his heart.

'I mean it. Cut in. Besides, I have only a little crush, and it will be over soon. So you won't have me here to make fun of anymore.' Ten declared.

'By the looks of it, I'm good.' Johnny proudly said.

'What? Why?' Ten asked.

'I saw the looks you were giving him. Pure admiration and respect you have for him. Those are both hard to earn. I'd say you have been crushing on him for a year. I'm right, aren't I?' He wanted Ten to reply to his question honestly. 

'No, you are not right.' It's not like Ten lied here. Johnny said a year, but it was far longer than that. He only covered the lie, but he told the truth.

'You are lying here. Since when do you lie to me, Ten?

'I'm not lying to you.' Both of them were a bit louder now. They didn't look like they would finish this lame conversation anytime soon. 

'You are Ten. Trust me; I've known you since-' Ten didn't let him finish.

'Don't pull that card here-'

'Where else should I pull it out.'

'Shut up! Both of you.' They didn't say anything more. 'You're always making me want to disappear during your pointless arguing.' Doyoung turned around to stop them from their 'fighting.' 

'We are here. Let's continue this talk later.' Doyoung said. He slowly but steadily knocked on the door. 

God let Jaehyun open the door, and two of them wished. One being Ten and the other, of course, Doyoung. 

Luck was on their side when the door was opened, and smiling Jaehyun was on the other side. 

'You came.' He smiled, and Doyoung smiled back like an idiot. 

'Yes, we came.' Doyoung quickly answered before Ten and Johnny could open their mouths. Jaehyun removed himself from the door so the three of them could enter. The dorm looked like theirs. Nothing special, really, but the people who lived there were important. 

Johnny courageously made his way inside. He quickly found Hansol seated at the table with one chair supporting his injured ankle. They high-fived each other as a greeting. Doyoung quickly focused on Jaehyun, and they discussed the song they had to learn. He briefly heard them mention Taeil and a fantastic voice, but they quickly disappeared.

Ten removed his shoes. He would lie if he said he didn't wonder where Taeyong was. Maybe he won't join them. 

He was removing his left shoes when someone on his right briskly opened the door. Ten was leaning, but he looked up and tilted his head to see who it was. Taeyong was here. Ten was all happy, but he showed a chill expression. Taeyong was still standing there. Ten quickly removed the shoe and lifted himself, still staring at Taeyong. 

'Hello.' He formally greeted him and bowed lightly. Besides not being that close, Taeyong was older than him, so Ten thought it was an appropriate greeting.

'Hi,' Taeyong said indifferently before he made his way to the kitchen, which was also connected to the dining room. Ten followed him. The room was like theirs but differently decorated and a lot cleaner. Johhny, Ten, and Doyoung didn't care about how clean it was, but it was a different story here.

'Hi, Ten. It's nice of you to come.' Hansol welcomed him, and he seemed so happy despite being injured. He briefly looked at Taeyong and couldn't restrain his laugh anymore. He broke out. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter