In love with Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just like the first time. This was their place, the room Ten first saw Taeyong. The room where he fell for him, but there was a vast difference between the room then and now. Taeyong was still here, but the feel was different, much different. Taeyong was still serious like before, but he looked hopeful. He didn't look sad; he genuinely wanted to be here with Ten. 

'Ten...' Taeyong started, and he was already flushed; he was kinda happy he didn't turn the lights on. The lights would reveal his blushing face. 'I-I-I...' This was different from how he had planned it.

'What is it?' Ten, who was still very much clueless about his surroundings, asked. Taeyong then turned around to see his statue in a mirror behind him. 

'It's so hard to say.' Taeyong still didn't turn around. 

'It's fine...try. We are f-f-friends, right?' Ten was still unsure about this. 

Oh God, he doesn't even take us as friends, and I want to confess to him. I'm going nuts. 

'I'll show you.' Taeyong made his way toward the speakers, and he turned his phone on it. Slow guitar chords started playing the relaxed melody. Taeyong took the chair next to the mirror and sat on it after moving to the center of the room. He got up from it and started dancing.

I know you got all dressed up for the club 

Waiting on them to come to pick you up 

Baby, when I saw you walking out the door

I just knew you needed something more
 

Now whip it straight back to the crib.
 

Finna gives you something that you won't forget.

Baby, I wanna get you out them clothes
I wanna see you dance in

Slow motion
 

We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby.
 

In slow motion
 

We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here.
 

In slow motion


Taeyong stopped moving, and he was looking straight into Ten's eyes. He was hoping for something to happen, hoping for Ten to see his feelings. The ones he poured into this song just for him. But nothing came from Ten's mouth, and Taeyong started to worry. Why isn't he saying anything? He always has something to say. He always talks to everyone; why can't he say something to me too? Am I that weird? Can't he see I have feelings too? Strong ones, for that matter. Why can't he see this? He was sure he might start crying if Ten won't say anything.

'I-I...' Ten started, and he just stood there like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do. The dance was so emotional, and he never saw Taeyong looking at anyone with such a longing face. He was sure he would never forget this moment. The moment he realized he wouldn't be able to be with anyone else but Taeyong for the res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter