Popular Ten

My Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was not sure why he almost grabbed Taeyong's hand. The awkward look they exchanged in the next second was enough for them to start walking toward the exit of the building. They wore their masks and hats so people couldn't recognize them while walking down the streets. The way was pretty quiet, with occasionally exchanged words about the dance or more dancing, and one-time Taeyong mentioned a cute puppy a boy was leading on the leash.

'So you like dogs?' Ten started.

'Depends.'

'On what?' Ten was curious.

'Their owners.' He was still not relaxed.

'How come?' 

'You can see everything based on their owners. How behaved they are and if they like you to approach them.' Ha stated.

'It's just a dog. I bet people would allow you to pet them if you ask them nicely.' Ten told him his side of the story.

'I don't like talking with strangers. People I don't know are like clouds to me.' Ten stopped so he could look into Taeyong's eyes. 'I can see them, they are there in a clear blue sky... all alone like me, but I can never reach them. Sometimes they are majestic, but still too far for me to get closer.' Ten drowned into his eyes for a second.

'Don't worry; I'll be your air balloon to take you to them.' Ten smiled, and Taeyong was touched and touched because Ten was also one of the majestic clouds Taeyong wanted to reach. 

The deeper meaning behind this was that Ten offered to be by his side to help him grow and to help him feel closer to people again. Can he be all that? 

♦♦♦

 

The ice cream shop was perfect. White chairs on the grassy ground, fresh air, and the smell of nicely cut roses on every table perfectly complement the view you saw of the Han river. A just right amount of people so I didn't look lonely was talking, kids running around laughing, and birds singing in the nearby trees. This was the shop Taeyong imagined to be taken to.

'It's a...' He started with a visible startle towards Ten. 'Nursing  home.' He tried to keep his disappointed voice down, looking towards the door.

'You are right.' Ten turned towards him. 'They have the best ice cream here.' Ten embarrassingly stretched his neck. Was this too weird, and did he make a wrong decision when he decided to come here with Ten?

'Come.' It was the only thing Ten said when he saw Taeyong wouldn't move. With slow and unsure steps, he followed Ten, who removed his hat and mask before he opened the door to a not-that-small building. 

'Ten, you came again?!' A security guard asked him the second he entered. Ten only smiled back, greeting him. Taeyong gave him his short and shy greeting before he ran after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter