Chapter 2

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon pov

We were all busy with our tour. I hardly went home and see my parents. I missed them so much. I rarely get to meet my friends and go to school. Sometimes I have a feeling of regret being a celebrity. Hectic schedules, being exhausted from all the singing and dancing, trying to give the best performances. But thanks to my fans, my fellow members, music and especially my family had kept me going. 

Lately, I have been dreaming about the girl wearing red converse highs, a white tee and a pair of jeans. I feel so frustrated everytime I wake up from the dream because I could not see her face. I only saw her once in underground but why does she leave a big impression on me?  I went to the underground but the rappers there told me that she quit rapping due to some personal reasons.

"Hyung, for the past few months, a girl wearing red converse highs, a white tee and a pair of jeans keeps coming into my dream and I couldn't see her face. It's bugging me," I complained to Yoongi hyung.

"Maybe it's someone you might meet in the future. Why don't you take advantage of our situation?" I looked at Yoongi questioningly.

"In interviews, you know how fans always asked what is our ideal type? Just describe her and maybe you'll find her? I don't know. But really in a way, it doesn't make sense because it's not like she dressed that way every single day right?" 

"Well, that's kind of true... Truthfully, I find it attractive though... girls wearing converse highs. Oh well. Thanks for suggesting,"

I started telling the public about my ideal type. Some fans came to the fan sign wearing red converse highs, a white tee and a pair of jeans. I was hoping that I might meet the girl but when I heard their voices I was a little bit disappointed. But, I was thankful that they came and supported us, Bangtan. 

"Now that the tour is finished, do you want to resume school?" Bang PD-nim asked us. We nodded. We all missed school life. We too wanted to be like normal people. It's a bit hard now since we are known to the public. 

"All of you would be enrolled in the same school except for Yoongi and Seokjin. You guys would be attending university."

When we went to school, many of them wanted to become our friends and took picture of us. This went on for about a week. I was thankful to them because they gave us space to study. There were a lot of clubs that we could join in- music, dance, art, uniformed groups, technology, sport. I joined the music club, as I have no passion for the others. 

All the members in the music club were assigned a partner and a recording room. I got partnered up with a girl. I looked around the small recording room. I nodded my head in satisfaction.

"Wow, this room is pretty nice..." I heard her praising the room. "I guess we would be working togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter