Chapter 16

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is there something wrong mister?” I asked the leader of the volunteering group.

 

“Half of us are going to a village to help treat the people there. But, we are short of a doctor. There are many people we need to conduct a check up on and we have limited time”

 

“I’m not exactly a doctor but I do have some work experience of being a assistant. I’m currently studying medicine you see”

 

“Oh, that’s great! We are going to leave in 15 minutes,”

 

“But, I don’t have that much experience,”

 

“It’s fine. You’ll just be the assistant and do whatever you can,”

 

It took about 1 hour to reach the village. I was nervous at first but thankfully it all went well.

 

“Namjoon ah, I think I finally know what my dream is,”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I hated it at first but after this experience, I think I want to continue studying medicine and treat people.”

 

“That’s really good,” He ruffled my hair. “I actually find you attractive when you were treating them,”

 

I blushed at what he said.

 

Namjoon pov

 

“Aish, I’m sorry, it just came out. I’m just going to go inside,”

 

I accidentally expressed my feelings again… I just can’t help it... Should I tell my feelings now? She’s not with Jinho anymore. And I have to be fast. I have to confess before anyone else does.

 

Back in Korea

 

“Namjoon ah, let’s hang out in the park. I feel so stuffy in the house,”

 

“Okay, give me 10 minutes.”

This is my chance! I’m finally going to do it. I practiced my lines over and over again. I wore a casual but proper outfit.

 

We took a bus and went to Hangang Park. We walked around for a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter