Chapter 15

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

 

I woke up on a hospital bed. “Namjung?” My vision was still blurred but I could still recognise Jina unnie.

 

“Unnie? What happened?”

 

“I’m sooo glad you’re okay!” Jina unnie gave me a hug. “You got shot in the chest. Luckily, it’s not critical. The person who shot you barely missed your heart.”

 

“I’m sorry unnie. For not taking your warning seriously…” I hung my head down, feeling guilty.

 

Jina unnie smiled and patted my back. “Have a good rest okay? I have to go now,” I nodded. About 5 minutes later, Namjoon came in.

 

 

He sat beside my bed and we stayed like that for a moment. I didn’t know how to start the conversation. I couldn’t look at him in the eye. I was feeling guilty and embarrassed.

 

“How’s your leg?” I asked, avoiding eye contact.

 

“It’s fine.” We had another awkward moment.

 

“Namjung, look at me in the eye,” I refused but he lifted my chin so that I could match his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry…” I looked away once again.

 

“Look at me. It’s not your fault, okay? You don’t have to be sorry. Well, maybe you could apologize for hitting me so hard and for not believing me,”

 

I sighed and apologized again.

 

“It’s okay,” He hugged me. I was a little bit surprised by his action but I returned the hug back.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I just-” He let go of me, feeling flustered. His face was red with embarrassment.

 

I giggled. “Thank you, Namjoon. For comforting me all the time,” I smiled.

 

“Do you know what happened to Rim and Jinho?” I asked.

 

“I’m not really sure but I think the police is resolving the situation now,”

 

“Oh okay,” I nodded.

 

A few days later

 

I woke up at 10 am and have a quick breakfast. I went to the gym to relieve all my pent up anger and stress.

 

*Ping* (Namjoon)

 

‘Are you out?’

 

‘Yeah, I’m in the gym.’

 

‘Okay. I’ll go meet you there. Then, we shall hangout,’

 

‘See ya,’

 

I looked fiercely at the punching bag in front of me. I was imagining that the punching bag is my enemies. I clenched my fist and starting hitting it.

 

Mom! Why did you and dad fight? Most importantly, why did you leave me? You’re my mom! You’re suppose to take care of me!

 

Dad! Why did you cheat on mom? Why did you play around with that young girl? See what she did to me! I almost died. She shot me, Dad. Do you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter