Chapter 8

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

 

I woke early in the morning today to get ready for my job interview. It’s a very important day for me. This will be the first time I would get a job so I have to make a very good impression. I looked in the mirror. “Fighting Namjung ah! You can do this!” I straightened out my clothes and fixed my hair. I took a deep breath. I felt nervous even when I’m waiting for a taxi.  My phone rang and the screen showed ‘Monie’.

 

“Oh, what’s up,” I answered the call.

 

“It seems like I injured my hand… And, I think it’s broken…”

 

“What?” I almost shouted.

 

“I wasn’t going to call you but it hurts so much. Are you busy?”

 

“Ah, I forgot to tell you, I have a job interview today,”

 

“Oh, Good luck! I’m just going to call Hoseok to bring me to the hospital.”

 

I saw a taxi coming. I could just leave him to Hoseok and go for my job interview… But… he’s in pain… I sighed. “I’ll come and get you,”

 

I went home and applied the first aid knowledge I learnt from taking my doctor course. Then, I brought him to the hospital for a proper check up.

 

Namjoon pov

 

“Mr Yong, I’m really sorry, something came up so I couldn’t turn up for the interview. Can you give me a second chance?” I heard Hyeon speaking on the phone. I feel so bad for her…Because of me, she missed her job interview…

 

“I’m so sorry Namjung ah, I should have called Hoseok…” I sighed.

 

“Don’t be sorry. You are more important then my job interview. Anyways, I don’t think Mr Yong is an understanding person. Let’s go home.”

 

Namjung pov

 

After a week, I got a call.

“Hello? Yes. Really? I can start tomorrow. Yes, no problem. I’ll see you then. Thank you.” I smiled after ending the call.

 

“Who’s that?” Namjoon asked.

 

“It’s Mr Yong. He said that I got the job. He’s giving me a second chance. I’ll be starting work tomorrow.” Namjoon nodded.

 

?? pov

 

“Do I just start now?”

 

“Yup, just do it. Make a really big event. So that she falls into the trap,”

 

“Yup, I got it” I sighed after ending the call. I’m doing this just for her.

 

Namjung pov

 

I was running all kinds of errands around the office. It was really a tiring job. I had to do a lot of work and I don’t get paid enough. I was just about to get off work when my supervisor, Mr Yong called me.

 

“Namjung ah, can you please send these files and folders to the business department?”  I only nodded my head and did as told. I couldn’t tell him that I didn’t want to do it. I might get on his bad side and lose my job.

 

I sighed looking at the folders. I guess I have to make two trips. I can’t carry these folders all at once…

 

“Let me help you,” Jinho, my workmate, carried most of the folders. We delivered the folders to the Business Department.

 

“Thanks. You just made my job a lot easier”

 

“My pleasure. Should we go get a drink? I know a very good coffee shop around here.”

 

“Yeah sure, why not?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter