Chapter 14

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

 

Since it takes about 3 hours to reach Seoul, I decided to take a good long nap. We didn’t do much but at least I’m with him? I don’t even know my feelings anymore… I miss my friends… They treat me so much better…

 

After for about 1 hour, Jinho woke me up.

 

“Hmm? Where are we?”

 

“Just get out of the car.” I sighed. He’s angry at me for no reason… again…

 

“Welcome my friend. Please, take a seat,” A girl, looks about my age, smiled at me.

 

I smiled at her back and took a seat.

 

“So, how have you been doing, Namjung?”

 

“Good? Umm, I’m sorry but do I know you?” I gave a confused look to Jinho, and waited for him to explain why he brought me here. However, he just stood still, quiet.

 

“Ah, sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Rim. And to answer your question, yes, we did meet once,”

 

“I don’t remember our ‘first’ meeting,”

 

“It wasn’t really a ‘meeting’… but oh well.” I stayed quiet not knowing how to continue the conversation.

 

“I’m sure you are feeling really awkward at the moment. My bad,” I really hate how she talks with a sarcastic tone. “Let’s spice things up, shall we?”

 

“First, I’m just going to tie you hands and feet together with a very strong rope. And don’t worry, I made sure that you can’t escape like all those kidnapping scenes we usually see in the movies,” She had a psychopathic smile on her face all the time.

 

I was still wondering why Jinho is not doing anything. I tried to untie the rope but to no avail.

 

“It looks like we’ve got company,” Rim ordered her men to tie the person to another chair.

 

“Namjoon?”

 

“Awwh, look at you guys reuniting,” Rim commented. “Let me tell you a really interesting story to cheer you up.”

 

“The first thing is, Jinho is MY man and NOT yours, Namjung. You’ve been played. The reason? Wait for it, I’m about to tell you now,” She shot a creepy smile at me.

 

“Our first meeting? It was when you came back to your house after your parents had a fight.”

 

“Wait… so you’re that young girl my dad was playing with?”

 

“Playing? Well, that hurts. But it is true. He played with me, and that’s why you’re here.”

 

“Revenge? What do you even get from that? And anyway, I can understand why I’m here, because of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter