Chapter 5

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

“You all did well for this particular exam. I’m really proud of all of you. However, there are some of you who disappointed me. The names that I would be calling out, you would have to stay in every Wednesdays and Fridays for extra lessons.”

 

I gulped. I hope I’m not one of those people who disappointed Mr. Ji. I don’t want to be staying back after school hours especially on Fridays… I have a lot of drama episodes to catch up on…

 

“Next, Congratulations to the top two in class, Namjung and Namjoon!”

 

“Aish! Why are they always the top two students? Why are they so smart T.T ” My classmate whined.

 

“You have to study harder then! A few days before the exam I saw you playing in the arcade. You didn’t revise that’s why you didn’t pass.” My classmate kept his mouth shut after hearing that.

 

“Who is first this time? Namjoon or Namjung?” One of my classmates asked.

 

“Namjung got 1st place!” Everybody clapped for me. I gave a smirk at Namjoon.

 

After class I went up to him. “For the first time in forever, I got higher marks then Namjoon~~~” I sang in the tune of one of Frozen’s song. I put my hand over his shoulder. “I want ramen, ddeokbokki, bibimbap…” I went on and on.

 

“Aish, you’re so annoying,” He rolled his eyes at me.

“Arraseo arraseo! I’ll buy it. You’re just like Jin hyung. You’re gonna get fat,”

 

“Who cares? You only live once. I should try eating every single type of food in the world before I die. Besides, you actually did pretty well for a student who is always absent.”

 

“Yeah, now that I think about it, I’m pretty smart. I’ll get you next time though, so be ready! And, I don’t think I can buy all the food you want. Let’s just go to the nearest store. Kimbap Heaven call?”

 

“Well, as long as it’s food I don’t really mind. Call!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Namjung ah, my members and I are planning to go to Jeju Island for a holiday, Let’s go together?”

 

“Are the girls going too? I missed them so much, it’s been awhile since I last met them since it was the exam period. The only friend that I see quite often compared to the rest of them is Hyeon since we are in the same year.”

 

“They are not sure yet. Still discussing about it. Do you want to go?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be glad to. It’s would be nice to spend time with all of them and get rid of my stress and frustration. I think you and your members would love going on a break after being busy all the time.”

 

“Yup. I might get inspiration from the trips, to write better songs and come up with better concepts,”

 

“When are we going though?”

 

“Probably in 2 weeks time. We need to book rooms in a hotel and plan activities. We’ll probably be meeting up soon to talk about it.”

 

“But how long is the flight?”

 

“I’m not quite sure. It depends on which airport”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter