Chapter 7

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd pov

 

Soomin:“Guys! Helppp! Yoongi doesn’t wanna wake uppp. I’ve tried everythinggg

 

Namjoon: Are you sure you have tried everything??

 

Soomin: Yeah! I splashed water on his face, sang horribly and make a whole bunch of noiseeee

 

Namjung: Lol, the struggle

 

Jihye: I know right

 

Jin: Ayeee, that’s nothinggg. You have not tried everything yet

 

Taehyung: Let’s wake him up Bangtan Style *smirks* Call?

 

Jungkook: Aye, good idea!

 

Hyejeong: Bangtan Style?

 

Hoseok: You’ll see *smirks*

 

Hyeon: You’re not going to be very extreme right? Cuz’ I saw the bangtan bombs where he cursed *laughs*

 

Jina: Lol! I saw that too!

 

Minhee: I’m so curious about this ‘Bangtan style’

 

Jimin: Everybody assemble to Yoongi hyung’s room!

 

Namjung knocked on the door and Soomin opened it. All of them went into the room. Namjoon gave a sign to the other members and at the count of 3; all of them went really crazy. They went all out to wake Yoongi up.

 

“YOONGI HYUNGGG!!! WAKE UPP!! RISE AND SHINE!!!” Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung jumped on his bed.

 

“LET’S JUMP! SONEUL JEO WIRO DEULGO OECHYEO DA GACHI PUMP IT UP!” Hoseok and Namjoon played their song ‘Jump’ on full blast and sang on top of their lungs. Namjoon was krumping while Jin was doing his traffic dance.

 

All the girls laughed until their stomach was in pain. Jina took a video of it.

 

“Hmm, seems like we have to upgrade to level 2” Jungkook blasted the speakers with Bigbang- Bang Bang Bang. All the other members joined him. Hoseok climbed on Yoongi and did aegyo with his loud voice.

 

“Wakee upp! Wakeee uppp!!~~”

 

Finally, Yoongi woke up. “AISH! You’re so noisy!! Go away!!” He hid under his blanket.

 

“Hyung! Wake up! We are going to the Biljarim forest!” Taehyung shouted.

 

“Okay, okay! I’ll go get ready, just get out!” Yoongi started throwing the pillows.

 

“So, that was the Bangtan style??” Namjung started laughing again while waiting for Yoongi to get ready.

 

“Oh my goshh, my cheeks hurts from all those laughing.” Hyejeong touched her cheeks.

 

After about 10 minutes, Yoongi came out. “I’m so going to get you guys later,” He glared at s.

 

“Uh-oh, did we get a little too extreme?” Taehyung sounded scared but he giggled at the same time.

 

Biljarim forest

 

“All of you line up in a row here. Except Jin hyung,” Yoongi ordered s. Jin was exempted from the punishment since he is older than Yoongi. “At the count of one, squat and say ‘never wake up’. At the count of two, stand up and say ‘a sleeping suga’. Arraseo?” All the other members started complaining but still did as told.

 

After about 5 squats, Soomin asked him to let them off.

“You guys are lucky Soomin asked me to stop. Or else, you would be staying here doing squats for one whole hour,”

 

“Thank you noona! As expected, you are the only one who can control him. You should take advantage of this and protect us!” Taehyung smirked.

 

“Protect? It’s not like I did anything bad to you,” Yoongi stared at Taehyung.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter