Chapter 13

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

 

It’s been really bad lately. I’m on bad terms with almost all of them. They keep telling me to stay away from Jinho. Why? The only person I can get comfort from is my one and only Jinho.

 

“Namjung, should we go on a road trip?” Jinho asked me.

 

“That’s sounds like a good idea. I want to get away from Seoul for a bit. Where are we going?”

 

“Somewhere quite far from here. But it’s a really nice place so it’s worth it.”

 

I nodded. “I’m okay with whatever place you choose as long as I get to spend time with you~” I linked my arms with him. He had this annoyed face but I didn’t mind. But then, he suddenly shook my hand off.

 

“I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t be so clingy” He rolled his eyes.  Wait what? I thought we were lovey-dovey a while ago? What’s with the sudden change?

 

“I’m sorry honey…”

 

“Don’t call me honey either. It’s annoying. You know something? Actually, I really don’t want to be with you but I’m forced to. All because of HER”

 

“Her?”

 

“She’s so much better than you. In every single possible way.”

 

“What are you saying?”

 

Jinho left me alone standing there dumbfounded. What is happening really? Can’t someone just explain it to me?

 

‘Go to that someone before it’s too late. Break up with him.’ Jina unnie’s words crossed my mind. Should I?

 

Jinho pov

 

“DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT?!” She shouted. She literally killed my eardrums.

 

“She’s annoying. I don’t like her.”

 

“C’mon, after the ‘holiday’, everything would be back to normal,”

 

“Fine, I’ll try again. She forgives me really easily. I just need to make a simple romantic event. She gets touched really easily,”

 

“What about Namjoon? Is he still destroying our plan? We had to dragged it till now.”

 

“It seems like he has given up. But we can’t let our guard down.”

 

“I agree. Well, let’s get the plan into action,” I sighed after ending the call.

 

 

“Namjung ah? I’m sorry about the other day. I wasn’t in my right mind…”

 

“Tell me the truth. Are you cheating on me?”

 

“No. How can I? I was just so mad about you and Namjoon and I got stressed out and I started talking nonsense.” I made up all kinds of excuses.

 

“Really?”

 

“I’m really sorry… Here is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter