Chapter 9

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

 

I sighed in frustration. “What should I wear?? This is my first date and I don’t know what to do… Should I try asking Namjoon?” I sent Namjoon a message.

 

Namjoon pov

 

I was sipping coffee while reading a book in a café to clear my thoughts and maintain my state of a peaceful mind.

 

‘Namjoon ah, Help! I really don’t know what to wear for my first date! What do you think I should wear? Should I be casual or girly? Like wearing a dress? Should I just wear a white tee, jeans and converse highs?’

 

My peaceful state of mind was destroyed when I looked at the message Namjung sent. I suddenly felt the anger and jealousy rise inside of me.

 

‘Don’t dress up too much. Just wear trainers and for the hairstyle, a messy bun.’

 

Don’t wear a white tee, jeans and converse highs or a dress because I don’t want that guy to fall for your beautiful looks.

 

‘Don’t joke around. I’m serious right now! Just pick an outfit for me’

 

‘I just told you. If he really likes you then he would accept you just the way you are,’

 

‘Come on Namjoon it’s my first date. And it’s in the amusement park. How can I dress like that? You know what? Never mind. You’re not helping anyway. I’ll guess I’ll see you tomorrow then? You haven’t been coming back home these few days.’

 

‘Maybe. I still have work to do’

 

‘Okay then, take care.’

 

I became really grumpy after reading the messages. I want to go on a date with her. I want her only to myself. But… she looked so happy when he confessed to her and asked her out. Aish! I was one step late.

 

*Ring*

 

‘Hello?’

 

‘Oh Namjoon ah, let’s all meet up and discuss about our comeback. I’ve made a few instrumentals that we could use. If we agree to use it, all we need to do is just write up the lyrics.’

 

‘Yeah sure Yoongi Hyung. I also have a few melodies to show you guys.’ As soon as I ended the call, I packed up all my things and went to our Bangtan recording studio.

 

“This is the instrumental that our hyungs and PD nim has composed,” Yoongi hyung played the instrumental.

 

“Wah, we should really include this in our album!” Everybody agreed with Jungkook.

 

“PD nim has roughly assigned the parts to each of us,” Yoongi played the instrumental again and told us which part each of us would be singing. “I’ve written some lyrics for my rap part. But, it’s not completed yet. So, we’ve gathered here to come up with the lyrics,”

 

For about 3-4 hours, we came up with lyrics. I couldn’t really concentrate as I was thinking about Namjung and that guy, whether she’s having fun or not. Or maybe did they make it to another level? But, that’s too fast and I don’t think Namjung is that stupid to let her guard down with a stranger.

 

“Hyung? Hyung!” Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face. “Why are you so spaced out? Is something bothering you?”

 

“Uh? Nothing. I just can’t concentrate for some reason,” I rubbed my eyes.

 

“All of us are pretty much finished with our lyrics. You have not started on yours yet. We need to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter