Chapter 4

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon pov

I brought Namjung to the park nearby for her to get fresh air. Why are some parents so irresponsible? I hate the fact, how because of the bond between the parents are not strong, the child suffers the most. I looked at Namjung who had calmed down but her tears are still streaming down her face. I grabbed her shoulders and made her face me. 

 

"Don't worry, I'm here with you," I wiped her tears using my thumb. The walk back home was full of silence. 

 

"I'm just going to stay in the room." Namjung went to her room with her head down. I decided to leave her alone for awhile. When I came into her room to check up on her, she was already asleep. She was wearing her earphones. I took out the earphones and looked at her phone screen. She was listening to one of my tracks of my mixtape, Voice. 

 

I smiled.  I wonder if I have fans like this who listens to our songs to help them calm down or give them energy. Just thinking about it made me really happy. 

 

Next morning

"Good morning!" I was greeted by Namjung. She seemed really happy. "Come and take a seat. I made breakfast. I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen without your permission."

 

"Thank you for the food! It's been a long time since I ate home cooked meals." I took a bite." Mmmm, It's so nice!" I complimented. 

 

"I'm glad you like it," She smiled.

 

"Umm, Namjung? If you don’t mind me asking…Are you okay?" I didn't want to ask that question but she seemed so happy despite the situation yesterday.

She put her head down, looking a bit sad.

 

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to make you sad again! Umm… Umm..." I was flustered at how she reacted. I blamed myself for asking. I was trying to change the topic but I didn't know how to. Suddenly, she smiled.

 

"I'm fine Namjoon. I do feel sad about it but… I figured, I should move on. Anyways, I was listening to your song, Voice, last night to sleep and that gave me a lot of strength." I felt a bit relieved hearing that.

 

After breakfast, I sat in front of the television, watching running man. I was laughing so hard at the show that it took me awhile to realise that Namjung was heading out the door with her luggage.

 

"Wait, where are you going?"

 

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I searched up a few places last night and a room was on rent and the price isn't that high. I'll be moving in there today. I don't have much things so I'll be fine."

 

"Can't you jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter