Chapter 11

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

*Ring*

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey, Namjung. Can we meet up? I really need to discuss something important. Let’s meet at the café near your workplace.”

 

“Oh, sure Jina unnie. I’m almost getting off work. I’ll see you in a bit then.”

 

 

“So…what’s up?” I started the conversation.

 

“I want you to answer my questions honestly.” Jina unnie sounded so serious.

 

“Are you happy with Jinho right now?”

 

“Of course I am. Is there a problem?”

 

“Do you have special feelings only for him or is there someone else deep down your heart?”

 

“Of course only for Jinho. I’ll never cheat on him. Why are you suddenly asking me this?”

 

“Because there is someone who is very hurt right now due to your relationship with some random guy,”

 

“Some random guy? It’s not like he is someone I just met. I’ve been going out with him for about 1 and a half months now.”

 

“You MET him 1 and a half months ago. You JUST met him,”

 

“I think that I can trust him now and we’re pretty much close.”

 

“I’m older and more experienced then you and believe me, Jinho is not the guy for you.”

 

“Are you trying to make me break up? Don’t talk like you know him.” I said, a little annoyed.

 

“Someone is suffering right now. He’s trying to stop you but you push him away. He’s trying to save you. Go to him before it’s too late.”

 

“Who is this someone?”

 

“You’ll find out.”

 

“Well, whatever because I’m still sticking with Jinho,”

 

“Okay then, it’s your choice. Just don’t regret it later,” Jina unnie stood up and left.

 

Regret? Jinho is the nicest person I’ve ever met. He makes me so happy. Who is this someone anyway? I feel like he’s trying to destroy my relationship not ‘saving’ me.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon pov

 

A few months had past and nothing has changed except the fact that we became more distant. I rarely come home nowdays. The only time I go home is to collect my personal things. And I don’t really see Namjung around. I’ve gotten used to that and I didn’t actually cared much. I was so busy with my comeback and I really have no time to think about someone who doesn’t care about me. Like what my inner voice said, she’s not worth my time.

 

But, I know myself well. I do think about her. I start feeling emotional. I want to come up to her and confess when I actually see her but she’s always with Jinho. Maybe I should just give up? Or maybe not. Maybe I still have a chance? I know what my problem is but I don’t have a solution. I still have hopes that she would come to me.

 

I let out a frustrated sigh. I hate having these kinds of thoughts. It hurts my head and my heart even more. “Let’s just think about work, Namjoon ah. You have to produce music of a better quality for the ARMYs.” I tried putting the thought aside.

 

3rd Pov

 

Jimin: Hey, don’t you think Namjoon hyung is acting a bit weird lately?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter