Chapter 6

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjung pov

 

Passengers boarding plane number JA123, flying from Seoul to Jeju, please come to the boarding gate.

 

“Okay guys, it’s time. You all got your boarding tickets?” Jin asked. I find it interesting when Jin cares for all of us like a mother. As soon as I got into the plane, I looked for my seat number. I got the window seat. Namjoon sat beside me.

 

“Good morning everyone, this is your captain. The weather is great today so the flight would be smooth. Enjoy the flight,”

 

The plane started to move. It slowly picked up the speed and went really fast. I pressed my back against the chair and grabbed the armrest tightly.

 

“Namjung ah, are you okay?” Namjoon asked. I gave him a little nod. “It only happens when we take off. I’ll calm down after it has stabilised.”

 

After the plane has stabilised, the stewardess served us food. It was rice, kimchi and a few other side dishes. I have to say, the plane food wasn’t that bad. It was really delicious. Since I didn’t have enough sleep last night, my eyes felt heavy and I took a little nap.

 

Halfway through the flight, I felt the plane shaking. It woke me up.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. The weather in Jeju is a bit stormy so, we would be experiencing turbulence. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

 

The plane shook and I started to panic.

 

“Namjung ah, what’s wrong? You’re sweating really bad,” Namjoon asked worriedly.

 

“I’m scared Namjoon. I hate turbulence. Aish, I shouldn’t have went on this trip,” The plane shook again and my heart was beating really fast.

 

“Namjoon, are we gonna be okay? I don’t want to die early. I still have many things to do and achieve in life. I want to have my own family, a loving husband and adorable kids. I can’t die like this,” My eyes started to tear up.

 

“Namjung, calm down. Breathe in and out. You’re thinking too much,” He wiped away my tears. “It’s just a little disturbance. It will go away soon.” He comforted me with his voice in a soothing manner.

 

He took out his earphones, plugged it into his phone and put the ear buds in my ears. “Listen to this, it will calm you down,” He held my hand.

 

When we arrived in Jeju, a mini bus was prepared for us. We talked amongst each other while waiting for Jin and Jina to take care of the admin stuff. I was the only one who did not talk much. It was a short flight but my legs felt wobbly.

 

“Here are your room keys. Should we rest first then go for lunch together in the afternoon? Around 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter