Chapter 1

Thank You And I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon pov

"Namjoon ah, Come down for lunch," My mother called out.

"I'll be right there!" I answered and quickly put on my clothes. I went down to the dinning room.

"Omma, I'm going out again. I'll probably be back home at about 7 pm." I started eating the delicious food my mum cooked for me.

"Why are you always out with your friends? Make sure you don't stay out till late at night. Have you done your homework?"

"I don't have any homework today. I'll go first then," I put on my snapback and headed out.

Everyday, it’s the same routine. Waking up early, going to school, come back from school, finishing up homework and going out to hang out with my friends. Well, truthfully, I am hanging out with my friends but not as in playing sports like ordinary boy teens would do. We do something interesting together. We would always go to the underground and have rap battles. I couldn't tell my parents about rapping because I feel like they would freak out. 'Being a rapper is a bad influence' they would say. 

I watched the rap battles and paid attention to the lyrics. Underground is where I felt alive. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted to be when I grow up. My father would say, 'Namjoon ah, it's okay if you don't know what to be when you grow up. Your goal now is to achieve good grades in school then you have a variety of options to choose from later on,' I studied hard every single day and did my best in every test and exam. I think I finally realize my passion for music. 

"Next contestant!" I watched the rap battle between a guy and a person with a mask, wearing red converse highs, with a pair of jeans and a plain white tee. The person's body looked so feminine, but why would a girl be here right? When the person started rapping, everybody was shocked because it was a girl.

Surprisingly, she was really really good. She got rid of the stereotype 'Girls can't rap' completely. I was waiting for her to open her mask so that I can see her face but some random guy came up to me.

"Excuse me, could you come here for a moment?"

"Your underground name is Runcha Randa?"

"Yes. I'm sorry but do I know you?"

"Ah, I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Mr. Bang Si Hyuk. I can see your passion in rapping and I would like to recruit you. Would you like to produce music and become a professional rapper?"

I hesitated before answering," I'm Kim Nam Joon. May I ask what company you are from? I'm sorry it's just that I want to check if this is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter