CH 7

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

When the bus started to move,Taeyong whispered something to Jieun and she started to keep her stuff in her bag and started to keep her stuff in her bag and stand up.

“Where are you going?”I grabbed her hand.

“It’s okay unnie,just sit here.”She said.

She sat on and empty seat that has backpacks on it.She puts the backpacks down and sat down.I looked at Taeyong,he smiled then sit.

“Why are you sitting here?”I asked him.

I can hear Jaehyun’s voice at the back asking Mark to sit next to Jieun.I swear,Jaehyun is a Mark and Jieun’s shipper.Johnny was a bit upset since he wanted to sit next to Jieun but he can’t say no.

“Because of that.”Taeyong said while pointing at Mark and Jieun who were

laughing.

I smiled looking at them.They are so cute together.I didn’t know that Taeyong was staring at me when I was smiling.
“You know,you’re really pretty when you smile.”He smiled.

(“You own the cutest smile Taeyong-ah”)that is what I wanted to tell him everyday but I couldn’t say it out loud.

I had nothing to do so I took out a book.It was a love story,the characters’ love story is so cute.I want a relationship like them.I started to read where I stopped.Taeyong was just scrolling down his phones’ screen and he took out his earphones and handed me one side of it.I just look at it but didn’t take it.

“You really want me to do it for you don’t you?”he asked then giggled.He did i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter