CH 27

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Na’s POV

I took Soojung unnie to our school’s garden after eating our lunch to let Taeyong oppa and Jieun unnie plan for Soojung unnie’s birthday. We were sitting on a bench. She talked about how sweet Kun is while smiling widely.

“Unnie, you know what? I don’t like him.” I told her honestly. I saw Soojung unnie stopped smiling and turned to look at me.

“Why?” she asked.

“I think he’s just using you to have more friends.”

“He is not that kind of guy, he is kind and so sweet.”

“I don’t think so, unnie. Maybe he’s just deceiving people with his angelic smile.” I told her.

“He is actually a very good friend if you get to know him better” Soojung unnie said in denial, “Sorry, unnie. I’m just telling you how I honestly feel about him” I told her not wanting to make her sad.

“It’s okay.” She smiled sincerely.

*Breaking news: Kun is friendzoned by Soojung! *

 

Soojung unnie’s birthday (on Saturday) (a/n; Soojung unnie&Jieun unnie are okay with Bora now)

Finally, it’s Soojung unnie’s birthday. Jieun unnie, Bora and I are at a bakery looking for a cake for the party. After a few minutes of comparing the cakes with one and the other, we finally chose the oreo cheesecake. After buying the cake, we went straight to the karaoke room that Taeyong oppa rented. We went into the room and saw Taeyong, Kun, Jisung and Jaemin decorating the room with balloons of different shapes and colours.

“Really hyung, a pororo balloon? Isn’t this too ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter