CH 18

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Na's POV

I can't believe I said yes infront of everybody its so embarassing but its worth it. Why wanna hide the fact that I'm dating him. But after that two surpising event came up first Mark oppa confessed to Jieun unnie and WAH finally those two confessed. Hehe thanked me please Jieun unnie. The other one is Bora crying and apologizing. Soojung can't keep her anger and she yelled at Bora when she was half way to end her confessions.

Bora left her seat. Well I left with her. She's there sobbing. I sat right infront of her. She looked up for a second and said "Why, are you here? To embarass me?"

"No, I'm here to hear you all out"

"There's not use, you're not going to believe me anyway."

"Urm, I didn't say that I'm not going to believe you. I said. I'm here to listen to what you're going to say just now."

"Well the thing is I'm lonely. I have no friends. I wanted friends. I needed them." she said with a very sad voice

"Well Bora, thats not how you asked for a friend." I said.

"I didn't know how, I have never had a friend before thats my only way to feel like I do have friends when I'm around you guys." she replied back.

"You can approach us in a better way, like saying, 'Hi, How are you' in a polite way', now try it."

"Hey, how are you. Do you want to be friends?" you know she's doing it aegyo-ly.

"No, try saying it in a humble way." she giggled when I showed her how to do it. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter