CH 11

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV

 

After the fight ended, I decided to stay in my tent to rest. Of course, Mark help me because both of my friends went out on me.

While I was walking with Mark to my tent, when I saw a somewhat familiar face. I look closer at him and was so surpised.

It was Jeno, my childhood friend. I walk slowly to him and said "Jeno?". He turned to me and was so surprise as well. "Jieun?" he said with a curious face. "Yeah" I said with a bright smile on my face. "Its been so long. What are you doing here?" I said.

"Yup, its been a while and I am actually tranfering back to Korea." he said. "REALLY?" I replied back with a very loud voice. "Yes" he said back.

While I was talking to Jeno, I completely forgot about Mark eventhough he was with me. So I introduced Mark to Jeno."Oh and Jeno, this is my good friend, Mark" I said with a big smile on my face. Mark shoke Jeno's hand with a fake smile on his face but I ignore it. I just continue my conversation with Jeno when suddenly Mark started to leave. I notice him leaving and grab his hand right on time.

 

 "Where are you going?" I said to him while hold his arm tightly.

"Somewhere else" he said back with a very soft voice.

"Why?""Because I don't think you need me here." he said and pulled my hand away in a slightly rude manner.

 

But before he left, I took a glace at his face and he looked like he was mad at or someone. Then I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter