CH 16

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

We are sitting quietly around the campfire waiting for Eun Na to come back.Even Johnny is so quiet.I look to my left side and saw that Jieun is still crying.I pat her back.She’s been crying for 15 minutes straight.I look infront of me and saw that Bora is sitting next to Jaehyun.

“Yah!You did this right?”I yelled at her.Everyone’s attention are on me.

“Unnie,I didn’t do anything.”she said,acting innocent.

“Who the hell is your unnie?I don’t have an evil dongsaeng like you!”I glare at her angrily. “DON’T LIE TO ME!You don’t even like going to supermarkets.Why in earth did you volunteer,huh?!Tell me what did you do to her?!”Iscreamed.I remember last year, a teacher asked her to buy food on a field trip and she made a ruckus saying she doesn’t like going to supermarkets.

She started telling us the truth.

 

 

 

A few minutes passed,we suddenly saw that Eun Na is here.Jieun and I started running to her and we trapped her in a group hug.I could hear the boys sigh in relief.

“Yah,you little brat I was so worried,you know!”Jieun said with a worried face.

I turn back and glare at Bora.

“Yah,are you happy that you left her alone in the cold?”I gave her a glare.

“Are you okay?”I turn back at EunNa.

“I’m unnie-deul.”she said,giving us a reassuring big smile.”I’m so cold.”she took a seat near the campfir and started to warm herself up.

“I’ll get you some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter