CH 36

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Na’s POV

I wanted to start my day with a fresh start, knowing that Jaemin is in a better place. After kissing my parents’ goodbye, I went to school. While walking to school I ran into Kun oppa.

“Hey!”

“Hi” I said to him.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“I’m fine… just good.” The atmosphere went awkward. We just walk in silence the entire time. He walked me to my class. Winwin was there. He saw us and he looked quite mad.

“Is everything okay?” I asked him.

“Everything is fine!” he said with fake smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“Okay…” I said back.

“How about you? How are you holding up?” he said suddenly.

“Fine. I miss him a lot but so far I’m fine” I said back trying not to cry.

“Good for you” he said with a smile which made me smile also.

I sat at my seat and look through my notes when suddenly I heard a group of girls behind me talking.

“Have you heard about what happen to Jaemin” one of the girl said.

“Yeah, I’ve heard”

“I’m sorry for this family though” another one of them said.

I was hearing the entire thing they said and I was trying my best not to cry or tear up but a then a tear just start to drop from my face. I guess Winwin heard what they were talking about and was watching/staring at me and even handed me a tissue. He also my head, trying to conceal me. I mouth him “Thank you.” I appreciate everything he had done for me. I wipe my tears away before the teacher came. Then the bell rang and the teacher came. The lessons start then and its was just like before, NORMAL!!

The bell rang for recess and everyone was going to the cafeter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter