CH 2

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun POV

I was walking to my locker when I saw the perfect faces of the basketball team.They were staring at me and I found Mark walking with his team smiling and waving at me.I smiled back and stopped infront of my locker.

I can predict that he was walking towards me.He suddenly my hair and smiled brightly before saying,

“Good Morning!”

I was about to reply,when I heard someone shouting my name very very loudly.It was Johnny.He grabbed my arm and started dragging me with him to god-knows-where.I looked back and saw Mark shooting a very scary glare at Johnny,before he went off.If only looks could kill,Johnny would be dead by now.

Johnny took me to his locker saying that he has something to show to me.He grabbed a shirt from his locker and showing it to me.

”Yah,what do you think about this beautiful T-shirt?”he asked.

“Seriously,oppa,you dragged me here just to show me a shirt that has your face on it?”I glare at him for ruining my time alone with Mark.

“Hey,what’s wrong with having a shirt that has my face printed on it?I like my face.”he pouts.

I shook my head and left his locker without a word and went straight to my class.

When I walk into class,I make eye-contact with Mark and he was pointing a seat next to him,asking me to seat down.He turned to me and said,

“I missed you so much during the holidays.”

I cant help but smile at him and I replied

“I missed yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter