CH 28

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

EunNa texted me to come to a noraebang telling me she has an important news to tell me.I wonder what is it about.So,here I am,at the karaoke place looking for the room EunNa texted.I spotted room 15 and knocked the door door before entering.The light in the room is turned off but I see a cake with candles lit.I can see that my friends are all in the room.

“Happy Birthday!” they all screamed.

Suddenly the lights are back on.I walk to the centre of the room where they are standing.

“Happy Birthday,unnie.”said Jieun who is holding the cake.

“Make a wish and blow the candles.”EunNa winked at me with a cheeky smile.

What was that suppose to mean?I make a wish and blew the candle.

“Thank you guys.I thought no one remembers my birthday- “I fake pout. “I was about to buy myself a cake and listen to Pity Party on repeat.Kidding,I don’t care if you guys forgot my birthday.I just want us to be friends forever.”I said after hugging Jieun,EunNa and Bora in a group hug looking at my other friends. (A/N;The girls are now friends with Bora btw)

“Soojung,are you saying that we’re forgetful?Ouch.”Jaehyun said while putting his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.I can see him pouting.

I laugh at him and squished his cheeks.

“Jaehyun,can you stop being a baby?Let’s just get this party started!”Johnny said while rolling his eyes before grabbing a microphone.

He picked “Rhythm Ta” on the machine and started singing very loudly.I took a seat and started eating snacks that are on the table ,while watching my friends having fun.I suddenly feel someone sitting next to me .I look at my left side and saw it’s Taeyong.He smiled at me and said,

“Hi,Soojung.Happy Birthday!”His smile is my favourite thing in the whole wide world.His smile could treat every illness in this world.

I smile at him.”Thank you,Taeyong.”

I don’t know why my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter