CH 34

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s POV

I was about to sleep but suddenly my phone started ringing so I pick up the phone. It was Jieun. “What happen? Yah, are you okay? Did something happen?” I asked through the phone quickly.

“Unnie…”

“Oe? What happened? Did something bad happened to Eun Na?”

“Unnie, we need to go to Eun Na’s house right now.”

“Why? Talk to me here!” I asked her.

“Jaemin… He… didn’t make it” she said. I was shocked.

“Who told you?” I asked her while still in shock.

“Winwin told Johnny and then Johnny told me. I was shocked myself” she said.

“What exactly happened?”

“I don’t really know. That’s why we need to go to her house now.”

“Okay!” I quickly end the call with Jieun and called Eun Na.

“Eun Na-yah… I heard what happen”

“Huh?... Oh!...Yeah” she said. I can hear that she was about to cry so I quickly told her “Where are you right now?”

“My house, Why?”

“Stay where you are. We’re coming over” I told her.

“Okay…”

I end the call and immediately get ready. I got there with a few plastic bags filled with a lot of snacks and ice cream. I knocked on the door and someone else opened it and it was Yuta oppa.

“Huh?... Soojungie, long time no see! How are you? Come in” Yuta oppa said cheerfully.

“Thank you, I’m good but what are you doing here? I thought you were still in Japan!” I asked him.

“Oh, I just got back tonight and I decided to continue my studies here.”

“Ah…Oh, oppa is Eun Na here?” I asked.

“Yeah. Btw, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“Jaemin, Eun Na’s boyfriend just passed away a few hours ago” I told him.

“She has a boyfriend?” he asked in shocked.

“Yeah” I said with a smile and then I said “They were so cute together<3” which made him smile also.

“So, I’m here to cheer her up. Jieun and the other guys are coming over too later. Is it okay for us to sleepover tonight?” I asked him.

“Of course! My parents are in a business trip anyways” he said. “Thank you so much, oppa!” I said back to him.

Suddenly, I heard the Eun Na’s voice as she was run down the stairs saying “Unnie, you came?” “Yeah” I then greet her with open arms and gave her a big hug. Then we heard a knocked on the door and once again Yuta oppa opened the door. It was Jieun, Bora and the boys.

“We’re here~” Johnny said.

“OM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter