CH 15

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunNa’s POV

Thank God,I successfully found my way out of the forest before the sun went down.I am now by the roadside,walking and walking until I feel my legs aching.I sat on a big rock,massaging my legs.

I’m starting to have bad thoughts.What if no one is going to find me?What if there’s wolves out here?After resting for ten minutes or so,I decided to continue walking.I’m so scared what if I die out here?No one will know about it.I feel like crying.

“You are a strong girl EunNa,”I say to myself while wiping my teary eyes.I continue walking when I heard someone calling my name.I look upfront and saw that it’s Jaemin.

He was running towards me.I didn’t have the chance to say anything when he pulls me into his arms.

“I was so worried about you.”he was panting.

“I was so scared”I started crying into his chest.He tightens his arms around me saying “I’m sorry for not being able to protect you.”

“It’s okay,atleast you’re here now.”I smiled at him,breaking the hug.

 

We started to walk,side by side.

“EunNa-yah,I know this is a bad timing but I have to tell you that I really like you.”he stops walking.

“You…You like me?”I stuttered.

“Yes,I’ve liked you since the time you gave me a tour around the school.”he stared into my eyes deeply.

“I like you too,Jaemin.”I blushed.

“Please be my girlfriend!”he grabs my hand.

“Okay.” I agreed,smiling brightly.

We were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter