CH 32

Childish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

After a few hours with Jaemin, his parents decided to left and asked us to take care of him but I think they were talking to Eun Na. I feel bad for Eun Na. Eun Na still gets the same nightmares from 6 years ago when her grandmother got admitted and passed away because of a heart problem but at the same time Jaemin’s laying on the bed with a tube in his mouth and wires everywhere, the picturing was exactly the same as Eun Na’s grandmother.

As she was sobbing, me and Soojung unnie trapped her in a group hug. “It’s going to be okay. It’s not your fault” Soojung unnie yet again said to comfort her and to also ease her mind. I nodded agreeing to what Soojung unnie said. Eun Na stopped crying but as a habit she develops when she’s nervous or scared is that her lips quiver and she’ll sometimes play with her fingers. She was doing that while sitting near Jaemin’s bed and staring at him.

It was getting pretty late. “Unnie, you guys should go home. It’s almost midnight.” Eun Na said as she stepped out of the ICU.

“You’re supposed to rest more Eun Na. It has been a long day for you” Jaehyun oppa said then the rest nodded.

“Wah, you guys are so caring” she teased us as she smiled.

“Of course” said Jisung.

“At least have your dinner first” said Kun.

“It’s okay, I’m already full” Eun Na said stubbornly.

“You HAVE to eat something, or I’m not letting you stay here” I said to her.

“We need someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter