Interlude: Killer

Tomorrow, We Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a soft tingling sound of a bell in the air.

Taehyung hummed as he keeps on leaning on the tree. The weather that day was pleasing—light summer breeze was passing through the area and it was bright outside. The grasses were tinted slightly more yellow from usual due to the sunlight, but it was soft and the friction in the air didn’t react to his powers, making him calmer.

A sound of the automatic glass door opening perked his ears up a little, but he kept his eyes closed. Someone had came in to the room and the salmon-haired boy could feel the person moved closer to him. He can almost smell his scent from his seat.

“V,” the boy’s greyish-blue orbs was met with a flock of soft blonde hair, “It’s time for lunch. Everyone’s waiting,”

“Okay, hyung,” he stood up as he streched his hands, tailing behind the much taller boy in front of him, “What’s for lunch today?”

“I heard Changmin-ssi had made jjajangmyeon but we’ll see if it’s true,”

The younger boy pouted, “Hyung, you never cooked for us again!”

“What can I say, Sejin-ssi had put me on ban since the blackout,” he chuckled, “I’ll try sneaking out some kimbaps for you later, V. Now stop pouting, you’re 17!”

“But I look cute, right?” he grinned at him, “I still look like I’m 16!”

“V, we all stop aging at 16, of course you still look like it!” the boy laughed at him as they entered a decent sized dining room, still white colored, “Look, Kookie’s already looking for you,”

The younger boy’s smile grew wider as a strawberry-blond haired boy ran to him, “V!!”

“I told you to call me hyung!” he grabbed the younger boy in a headlock, “Just because you had turned 16 yesterday you can’t just do anything you want!”

“But it’s a sign that we’re so close we don’t need honorifics anymore!” Jungkook grinned at him, “Right, right?”

“Ugh, fine,” the salmon-coral haired boy took a seat on the edge, glancing at the boy  propping his chin in front of him, “But why you’d get to be called hyung?!”

“Because I have wisdom and you don’t,”

“Why do you boys wanted to be old so much,” a mint-haired boy scowled at the younger boys as he drummed his fingers on the table, “There’s no fun in adding your age,”

“What’s the point of adding our age either,” a much tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter