Chapter 4: Jump With Me

Tomorrow, We Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I  w a n t  t o  w a k e  u p  d o w n,  I  d o n 't  l i k e  b e i n g  i n  m y  d r e a m s

White.

Everywhere that Taehyung sees it must be colored white. He scanned his new surroundings as he entered the other half of the building, tailing behind a woman with long lab coats on. He doesn’t really remember why or how did he got there, but one thing he knows that he needed to follow the woman in front of him.

They then came upon to a big space, with grasses and trees all over and a glass dome covering the upper parts. The place was warm compared to the rest of the building that he had gone into, sunlight blanketing the whole room. There was a very big tree in the corner of the place with somekind of picnic table under it.

He then noticed there are doors on the (again) white colored walls, even though the rest of the surroundings was very nature-based. There were plates—seemingly written—beside those doors.

“So,” the woman finally stopped in front of one of the doors, “This is your room, and your lock number is your labelled number. This place is the member’s rest area. Some of them are currently in their training stations, but they’ll come to you eventually. They will guide you in other things so you don’t need me to show everything. In the mean time, you can explore around this area until your first practice session in two hours,”

Taehyung just nodded at her as she walked away, leaving him alone in front of his said room. He then turned his gaze to the door, written on the silver plating beside the door was the said nickname that he had heard so much.

V.

Reluctantly he entered the numbers on the pad below the plate and as soon he pushed the lowest green button, the door opened. As he stepped in to the room, he could see that he was met with color white again, but the walls surrounding the medium-sized bedroom was familiarly slightly turqouis tinted, not completely white like before. There was a single bed covered with very light blue sheets, a desk with a small rectangular window over it, and a cupboard on the leftside of the room.

“Whoa! New Hyung!”

Suddenly a voice distracted him from behind, and as soon his back was turned his eyes was met with a flock of strawberry-blond hair, silver eyes staring at him as the smaller boy grinned at him.

“Your hair is really cool!” he exclaimed. Taehyung who was startled at his appearance only blushed a little as he rubbed his nape, “Thank you,”

“Jungkook, you can’t just bardge in someone’s room!”

An orange-haire boy then appeared in front of his unclosed door with a poof of smoke, frowning at the smallest boy in the room. The boy who was called Jungkook in the other hand only grinned at him, not minding his scolds.

“Jiminnie, Jiminnie!” he yelled as he ran to the boy, hands up in the air, “Carry Kookie!”

“Ugh, you’re old enough to stand on your own,” the boy scowled at him but still took the younger boy in his arms, Jungkook immediately bited his hair, “No, Kookie, stop, my hair is not something you can eat!”

“But Suga-hyung is good!”

“That doesn’t mean mine is too!” the boy’s frown kept getting deeper as he tried to make the younger boy stop, “Sorry, you must be V right?”

Taehyung didn’t really acknowledge the nickname, but he just nodded automatically.

The orange-haired boy flashed a smile to him as he moved closer, “I’m Jimin. This small guy’s Jungkook! The head mistress had told us about you, so welcome to the family! The rest of the members are in practice, but I think Mon-hyung is going to finish soon. Have you eaten lunch?”

Before the salmon-coral haired boy can answer his stomach rumbles loudly, making him fluster and a laugh came from Jungkook.

“Well, come with us then!” Jimin grinned at him, “We’re going to the dining room downstairs!”

“Thank you letting us stay, hyung,”

Morning has finally come and it’s time for Jungkook and Taehyung to leave. Jimin was still nice enough to make them some breakfast (and secretly hid a lunchbox in Taehyung’s backpack, thankfully he had seen it open so he can teleport it sneakily in) and offered them his phone number. The salmon-coral haired boy had just gotten the most vivid dream that he had in his whole life that he can’t really see Jimin the same again.

“Anytime,” he smiled to the both younger boys, “I hope you guys did well on whatever you two are going to do. Just give me a call if you need help,”

“You’re too nice, hyung,” Jungkook frowned, “We don’t know how can we repay you,”

“Hey, it’s alright,” Jimin shrugged as he puts on his shoes, going straight to college as soon he send the boys off, “It’s good to help people in need,”

“Well, okay. We’ll be going then,” Taehyung tried smiled softly at him, “Once again, Thank you hyung,”

The older boy only nodded as the two highschoolers turned their back and started moving away, leaving him on the porch of his house. He waited a little until their figures disappeared from his sight, and then he threw a look around his surroundings. When he had confirmed that no one is currently in the field to see him, he took his bag and flicked his fingers, dispersing into the air as he teleported right to the campus, leaving a trail of smoke.

The two boys on the other side was pretty confused on what they’re going to do.

“So, I guess we should try the building before first,” Taehyung sighed as he took a look at his phone, “If we still didn’t got answers there, we’re heading to Daegu right away,”

Jungkook who walked beside him nodded, “Do you still remember your way there?”

“I think so,” the salmon-coral haired boy nodded, “Hey, kook, can I ask you something?”

The strawberry-blond boy looked to him, “Sure go ahead,”

“Have you sometimes got the urge... to bite people’s hair?”

The boy beside him began to look at him horrifiedly as he stopped walking, “Taehyung... is your powers mind reading?!”

“Huh? I’m just guessing...”

“Because yeah, I do have the urge to bite people’s hair..,” the younger boy grew flustered, “Are you sure you’re really just guessing?!”

Taehyung quickly nodded frantically as Jungkook’s blush grew harder, downcasting as he tried to cover his face. If the strawberry-blond boy wasn’t lying and even confirming the question, then the dream must be true, right?

When they had finally arrived at the building that was supposed to be Jungkook’s orphanage, it had finally came to Taehyung that the dream that he had that night wasn’t just a dream—it’s more of a flashback.

“Jimin!”

The orange-haired boy turned around as he heard a voice calling him, his eyes met with a pair of black orbs that was running towards him.

“What’s up, Jackson?” he said as his friend—Jackson Wang—was panting because he ran too hard. The boy then stood up straightly as he patted Jimin’s shoulder, “Are you going to perform again this night?”

“I guess so,” the shorter boy shrugged, “Why?”

“Youngji’s hosting this really big birthday party and she invited me to come—and I don’t know anyone there!”

“And you want me to come so you won’t be too alone,” Jimin squinted his eyes at him as Jackson threw him a sheepish grin, “Really, Jackson? You know I’m not that fond of parties,”

“Aww, come on, Jimin, my man!” the taller boy slunged his arm on the shorter boy’s shoulder, “It’s gonna be fun! Hara’s going to be there too, it’s your chance to hit on her!”

“I told you I don’t like Hara,” the orange-haired boy scowled, “Why don’t you just concentrate on getting it with Youngji, don’t involve me too!”

“But I don’t like to be alone!” Jackson pouted, making Jimin gagged a little.

“Stop it,” he says in disgust, “I’m going to hit your face,”

“You won’t,” his scowl was returned with a grin, “You love me too much,”

“You’re still not convincing me to come.”

“Please, Jimin,” the boy frowned, “I’ll get you a new guitar p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter