Special Chapter 01: To You, From Me

Tomorrow, We Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! I just realized I forgot to put any author notes in the last chapter TT TT I know, I know, it has been so long since I updated but college is taking all of my time that every time I continued to write there's always a work that I haven't finished TT TT thankfully I have found sometime to write again but I cannot promise that I'll update regulary... It feels pretty awkward after sometime not writing... 

Anyway, here's a small special chapter on how is Bangtan seen by the others! And I was wondering, would you like a seperate chapter on the others such as EXO or VIXX? Send me your thoughts! 

Ravi’s P.O.V.

They said Bangtan Project was one of our generation’s greatest project.

I couldn’t help but to agree—their match with EXO has just ended with them coming out as the winner despite the fact they were outnumbered—and EXO was supposed to be the greatest project before they came.

Somehow it made me feel small—the team I’m in, VIXX was the first project from our company Jellyfish and I feel guilty for not being strong enough. Hwang Sejin was a player himself that he created us to his own style and comfort—even though ending up selling it to the others.

(Even though, I shouldn’t be thinking like that. It’s wrong. No human should grow up as a mutant.)

Our match with BTOB from Cube was an hour away as I stare at Ken-hyung talked with Jin-hyung fondly. It seems they have gotten pretty close since they were in the same team and their powers fits well—Ken-hyung is darkness (despite his bright personality) while Jin-hyung is light. They’re pretty powerful in pair matches.

I saw Jin-hyung laugh at him. I sigh—most of the new projects below were pretty much scared of Bangtan, when they are actually the opposite of it. Like my best friend, he’s a ball of sunshine and he doesn’t scare me a little.

“Ravi!”

Even though he’s much powerful than me.

“J-hope,” I smiled at him, “That was a great match!”

“Really?” his smile falter, “I don’t really feel good about it, though. It feels bad to attack someone you know personally,”

“I know, right?” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter