Part 2

You're my life, ☺

 

"Bye umma!" Jinyoung said as he gave his umma a kiss. "Bye baby!" She kissed him and waved goodbye to him. "Morning Mr Cho!" Minjung greeted as she sat down and started with her work. The dance competition is in about two days time, ottokae? She thought to herself. "Minjung? Minjung!" Kyuhyun called her. "Y-yes! Mr Cho." She snapped out of her thoughts. "Are you okay?" He asked her. "Y-yes. Can I help you Mr Cho?" She said almost immediately. "I just need to check if I have any schedule today and I need the email invitation for the upcoming Korean event." He informed her. "Yes Mr Cho." She flipped through the schedule book and said, "There's no meetings today Mr Cho and here is the email invitation." She printed the invitation out. "Thanks," He said as he went back to his seat.

 

Minjung went to google about the event where SHINee is going to come and she saw that they will be attending the same even Mr Cho has to attend. Damn, she thought to herself. That means I would have to go to. What have I got myself into?! I thought I was able to forget you and start anew somewhere else. Why are you back here haunting me?! The words screamed in her mind. "Minjung!" Kyuhyun called her again. "Its 630pm! You're late to pick Jinyoung up from dance school!" He raised his voice a little. Minjung immediately snapped out of her thoughts. "Thanks for letting me know Mr Cho." She packed her stuffs hurriedly. "Come, I will give you a lift." He said. "T-thanks Mr Cho." Minjung mumbled.

 

"Umma!" Jinyoung shouted as he ran down from the steps he was sitting at. "Aigoo. Sorry umma was late." Minjung picked Jinyoung up in her arms. "Its okay, you're here anyway." He giggled. "Oh! Kyuhyun hyung!" He said as he got himself out of Minjung's arms and ran towards him. "Hey buddy! Let's go grab dinner okay? Aren't you hungry?" Kyuhyun asked him in delight. "Yessssss!" Jinyoung said in joy. "Are we going to have Korean food tonight? They're my favorite!" Jinyoung asked Kyuhyun. "Of course we are! It's my favorite too!" Kyuhyun told Jinyoung. "You won't mind if we had dinner together right?" Kyuhyun asked Minjung. "It's okay." She smiled meekly.

 

"Mmmmm, it's the best bibimbap ever!" Jinyoung said as he ate it. "Eat slower baby!" Minjung told him. "I'm really hungry umma. I practiced hard at dance today!" He said as he gobbled his food down. "But still, be careful aye?" She told him. He nodded as he sipped his kimchi soup. "Oh! Kyuhyun hyung! I'm going to take part in a Kpop dance competition this weekend! Will you come and see?" Jinyoung asked Kyuhyun after he was done eating. "Of course! But I have an event this Saturday." Kyuhyun said. Jinyoung's smile turned into a frown. "Unless you'll be participating in the event called "Live a Hallyu Dream 2011"." Kyuhyun then said again. "That's the event I will be dancing at!" Jinyoung exclaimed in joy. "Then Kyuhyun hyung will be there!" Kyuhyun said as he messed jinyoung's hair. "Yea!" Jinyoung fist pumped in the air. "My two favorite person will be there!" He exclaimed.

 

"You ready baby?" Minjung knocked on Jinyoung's door. "Deh umma! I'm coming!" He said as he picked up his bag and sat on the dinning table starting his breakfast. "A banana will give you all the strength you need today baby." Minjung said as she handed him a banana. "Neh umma." Jinyoung said as he consumed it. "Good luck buddy!" Kyuhyun said as Jinyoung went backstage to prepare. "Welcome to Live a Hallyu Dream 2011!" The MC announced. "Today we are honored to have the CEO of Cho Corporations that brought us this special event and the one and only, SHINee!" The MC invited them up on stage.

 

Taemin walked up stage together with his hyung after the MC called their group name and he saw the person he never thought he will see again standing right infront of the stage. Minjung?! Her named screamed in his mind. Minjung looked right infront of her and saw Taemin, whom she has not been looking forward to see the past two days. She quickly shifted her gaze to Kyuhyun and applauded. Taemin snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone nudging him. "Oh Mianhae. Maknae Lee Tae Min imnida." He said after a few chuckles. The fangirls cheered in joy.

 

"Now it's the time that you've been waiting for! Are you ready singapore?! Cause the fight for the grand prize of being in SHINee's upcoming Music Video is starting now!" The MC shouted in his mike. What?! I thought it was suppose to spend a day with them. That's what Jinyoung told me! The thought exclaimed in Minjung's mind. "The first contestant we have, Emily, 16 years old. She will be performing BoA's hurricane venus. Let's put our hands together and welcome her." The MC said before he left the stage. Why is she here?! Don't tell me she's been here all along?! The thoughts raced through his mind. He said as he turned around and saw you standing next to Kyuhyun smiling widely. Is that her husband?! He thought as he turned back and watched the girl dance. He couldn't stop thinking about Minjung's relationship with the guy while he graded one dancer after another.

 

"Our last contestant is also our youngest contestant. Let's put our hands together and welcome, Lee Jinyoung, aged 4 who will be performing SHINee's Lucifer!" The MC said before lucifer started blasting through the speakers. Everyone applauded. Jinyoung went on stage when the MC introduced him and started searching for Minjung and Kyuhyun. He waved frantically when he spotted them standing right behind the judge's table. Minjung and Kyuhyun smiled and waved back. "Hwaiting!" Minjung mouthed. Taemin turned around feeling curious who might the boy be waving to and he saw the boy waving to Minjung. What?! And she has a son?! She's only 22 for sake. Taemin thought to himself. He turned back and watched the boy dance, "Wow he is really good." Taemin said unknowingly. "Yeah he is." Key said."I hope I have a son like him next time." He beamed as he marked the score sheet.

 

"The marks will be complied and released an hour later. Meanwhile there will be live performances from SHINee and first 100 people who purchase the limited edition of SHINee's album in Singapore version here, will be able to have them signed by SHINee themselves!" The MC announced as all the fangirls rushed to queue for an album. SHINee started their performance with Ring Ding Dong then Lucifer an last but not least, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Minjung unknowingly was engrossed in their performance. "They're really good neh umma?" Jinyoung tugged on Minjung's shirt. "Oh Jinyoung ah." Minjung said as she picked him up. "You were good up there as well baby!" Minjung said as she pinched his cheeks. Jinyoung beamed.

 

"Hey buddy. You did good there!" Kyuhyun came by and gave Jinyoung a high five. "Here's your reward." Kyuhyun said as he gave Jinyoung one of the disc. "Wah. Is this really for me?" He asked in happiness. "Of course buddy! You were really good up there!" Kyuhyun said. "Kamsa. He bowed. I'm gonna go get their signature neh umma!" He said as he jumped out of his mother's embrace. "You shouldn't have." Minjung told Kyuhyun. "It's okay Minjung." Kyuhyun told her as they watched the happy Jinyoung skipped off to queue for a signature.

 

When it was finally Jinyoung's turn, he went up stage pulling his umma along with him. He clutched the album held tight in his hands. When he got to the first person, he tip-toed and handed his album to the first person on the table. "Onew hyung! Thank you for helping me sign." He said as he beamed. "You were good out there buddy!" Onew passed down the album to Key as he patted Jinyoung's head with his other hand. "Thanks." Minjung bowed as they moved on to Key. "Key hyung! You were really good!" Jinyoung said as he tiptoed and whispered into the ear, "Better than Onew hyung." He giggled madly. "Of course, I'm the diva!" Key told Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded his head profusely while Onew pouted like a 3 year old child.