Chapter 6

You're my life, ☺

 

"Oh! Onew-ssi!" Minjung called out as she answered her call. "Minjung ah! Could you come over to the dorm for awhile?" Onew asked her. "Onew-ssi, waeyo?" Minjung frowned. "Ah, I need you to help me with something. Key isn't here right now. Could you just come for a bit?" Onew said with a little sadness in his voice. "Aish! Arraso arraso!" Minjung agreed with him. "And it's Onew oppa not Onew-ssi, ara?" Onew said again. "See you later Minjungie!" Minjung flinched when Onew called her with that nickname. Taemin used to call her that. She packed up her stuffs in the office and informed Kyuhyun that she had to go. Kyuhyun promised to pick Jinyoung up for her later after Jinyoung's violin class.

 

Minjung rang the doorbell for like the millionth time yet no one was opening the door. When she was about to give up and leave the apartment, the main door flung open suddenly inviting her in. She peeked into the house and looked for someone. But she couldn't find anyone, anywhere. She walked into a familiar room that relieved the memories that she used to have with Taemin. She looked at the lines of polaroid pictures lined on his shelf. It was pictures that were taken recently. Pictures of them at a fansign, a concert and even celebrating what seems like, Taemin's birthday. 

 

She walked around the room and found a photo frame with a picture on it. She picked it up and saw a picture that she took with Taemin on their first anniversary. Memories… She thought to herself. She lay down on his bed and stared at the photo. Unknowingly, she fell into a deep slumber. Little did she know that Taemin was watching her from outside. He tip toed into the room after she fell asleep and placed a blanket over her. He kissed her forehead and watched her snuggle warmly underneath it. Just like before, He smiled weakly. He whipped out his phone and snapped a photo of you. He beamed as he saved it as his wallpaper. He went out and started to prepare your favorite dish, french toast before you woke up. 

 

When he was done with it, he left it in the microwave and went to look for Minjung again. He sat by the bed and watched her sleep. It's been so long since I've done this. He thought to himself as he brush the hair away from your face. she's always so yeppo in my eyes. He beamed and kissed her forehead. My babo. He grinned. Minjung started opening her eyes slowly as she saw her first love hovering above her. Taemin, She mouthed. Taemin immediately looked away when Minjung open her eyes. 

 

"You're awake aye?" He said nonchalantly. "Mianhae." MInjung said as she pouted and get up from her sleep. Taemin pushed her back down lightly. "Sit." He said. "W-wae?" Minjung stuttered as she sat down on the bed. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her. "What?" She frowned as she sat back down. "Jinyoung." He said looking away. "Then what? Would you have given up your dreams and bring Jinyoung up with me?" She questioned him. "Mianhae." He said. "Tae! Mianhae won't make things right again. You won't be able to cover up the wounds that you created way back!" Minjung screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks. "If I had a second chance, I'll still pursue my dreams, really." He told her. "Napeun namja," Minjung screamed. "But this time, I'll bring you along. Because we promised that we will be there for each other, during the toughest times and the happiest time. No matter who is sad or happy we will be there." Taemin smiled at Minjung as she cried into his chest. 

 

"Let's get a new house neh. And move in with Jinyoung as well." Taemin suggested. "Aniya," Minjung said. "We need to go back to Singapore. We have no reason to stay here." Minjung told him. "Wae? Aren't I a good enough reason for you to stay here?" Taemin asked her. Minjung picked up her bag and shook her head. "It isn't as easy as you think it is. The pain needs time to overcome Taemin." She walked out of Taemin's room and out the house. "Minjungie ah!" Taemin shouted after her. He put the toasts into a box and ran as fast as his legs could bring him. He grabbed her shoulder and panted non-stop. "J-just take t-th-this." He put the lunchbox into her hand and turned around walking back. Minjung walked towards her home with tears rolling down her cheeks.  

 

Taemin went home and lay down on his bed inhaling the scent that Minjung left behind.