Chapter 10

You're my life, ☺

 

To be honest, I don't quite like that Taemin guy. But he was the one that kept the smile on my daughter's face after her appa passed away. The sunshine smile that went missing after I got really mad at her and kicked her out of the house. I regretted doing that. I should have kept her and looked after Jinyoung for her while she completes her studies. But I wanted her to know how tough would it be to be a single mother hoping that she will learn her lesson. I knew she needed some help so I got Kyuhyun to stay by her. Taemin on the other hand has accomplished a lot, starting his own person dance school where he taught sometimes besides going all over the world to perform. It has never crossed my mind that he would be able to make it through. Halmeoni thought to herself. She chuckled and told Jinyoung, "Of course!" Jinyoung clapped in delight while they started their incredible plan. 

 

It was delightful to look at how Jinyoung and her mother were working well together. She didn't think that they could actually get along, since Jinyoung as always ignore her mails. Guess I was wrong about that. She thought to herself and went back to her room and lay down on the bed that she's been missing for so many years now. She recalled the memories Taemin and her would spend at her place. They celebrated her 14th Birthday together, they studied hard for college exams together… Ah, college exams. she thought to herself. She was going to Seoul University, the best in Korea and Taemin was going there as well. Until she found out that she was pregnant and her mother kicked her out of her house. 

 

"Two more days!" Jinyoung shouted excitedly when he exited from the violin school. "Two more days to?" Minjung asked him with a frown on her face. "To SHINee's Music Video Premiere!" Jinyoung answered her. "Oh, umma! Pancakes!" Jinyoung pointed to the street vendor by the traffic light. Minjung smiled and bought the strawberry flavored pancake for him. A dress with Jinyoung's outfit was sent that morning to their apartment. Hope to see you there. The note read. She still hadn't exactly decide to let Taemin into her life yet, she wasn't ready for the world to know that Taemin has a 4 year old son or that he had a girlfriend in fact. She wasn't ready for all the fan attacks. She wasn't ready to be given nicknames or walk on the streets with everyone staring at her. 

 

"Umma!" Jinyoung called out when the red man turned green and it was time for them to cross the road ahead of them. They had practice tonight and Minjung promised Jinyoung that she'll be there. Jinyoung took out his phone and started typing furiously away on his iPhone. Ugh. Umma spoils him way too much. She frowned. "Who was that?" Minjung asked Jinyoung. "Halmeoni." He answered her as they took the lift up to the practice room. "Oh." She said. "Annyeong!!!!" Jinyoung called as he ran into the room. He was greeted with hugs and smiles from the fellow SHINee members as well as the instructors. Taemin and Minjung stood separately on each end of the dane studio again. After two hours of hard practice, it was time for a break. Jinyoung handed everyone a can of coke. Half an hour later, the instructor called practice to a stop. Taemin yawned and laid on the ground and fell asleep awhile after. Minjung was already fast asleep on the sofa, something Jinyoung didn't have to worry about. 

 

"Be careful!" Jinyoung pouted and kept telling Jonghyun and Minho. They arrived at a hotel and proceeded to the highest level. They placed the two sleeping beauties in bed and left the hotel. "How could you even think of that Jinyoung?" Key asked him. "I'm a smart child for my age. Don't you know that?" Jinyoung grinned and as he skipped into his grandma's arms. The wicked witch! The thought screamed in Onew's head. SHINee greeted her politely. "Ai. It's okay." Halmeoni told them. She took Jinyoung with her and waved goodbye to the rest. "What. She isn't as scary as Taemin said she would be." Minho said. "I know right." Onew frowned as they got back to the dorm. 

 

Hmm, I haven't had such comfortable sleep in days. Minjung thought in her mind as she woke up. Taemin woke up moment before her and was staring at the sleeping Minjung in his arms since then. Evil Jinyoung. He thought to himself as he pushed Minjung's hair back behind her ears. Minjung's eyes opened slowly and was shocked to see Taemin infront of her. She pushed him away and looked under the blanket. Phew. I'm still clothed. She thought to herself. "I didn't know our son is that smart." Taemin told Minjung. "Who's our son?" Minjung tried to deny. "And what are you doing here?!?!?!?" She screamed.