Chapter 13

You're my life, ☺

 

SHINee's 1st World Concert to be held in New York this coming September! 

 

They're coming. That's the first thought that went through her mind when she saw a printed advertisement hanging on the university board. She was startled when she heard her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered the call. "About SHINee.." Kyuhyun said, "I know you want to go. And so I got the tickets for you." "Chinja oppa?" Minjung asked him. "I don't really want to go you know…" Her voice trailed of. "Well, if you don't want the tickets, I'll give it to someone else. Have fun at school!" Kyuhyun said. "Neh~ Annyeong!" 

 

"So, I was saying," The manager continued talking. "Our next schedule is SHINee World concert in New York!" He said excitedly! "Finally!" Key shouted. "New York~ here I come!" He grinned. "Pfft. What's so good about New York?" Taemin said. "Awh. Someone's jealous, cause Kyuhyun hyung and Minjung is there!" Jonghyun said jokingly. Taemin shot him deadly glare. "Ouch. That hurts." Minho said. Key hurried sent a text amongst the mess planning for a huge reunion for all of them. 

 

I'll see you tonight. - Key

 

"Wass up New Yorkians?!" Key screamed into the mic. "Are you ready to have some fun?!" Minho shouted. "I can't hear you!" Onew screamed.  Would she be here? Taemin thought to himself as he put a fake smile on his face to face the crowd. 

 

"You ready?" Kyuhyun knocked on her door. "Five minutes!" She screamed back. She slipped on her pearlescent sky blue evening dress and opened the door. "The things you do for him." Kyuhyun said as he shook his head. Her silver Swarovski heels glistened as Minjung got out of the car. Minjung slipped her arm into Kyuhyun's and walked down the steps in the middle of SHINee World concert. 

 

She earned the crowd stare for the 10 seconds, before it went back to the members. She sat down at the front row right in front of the stage. What was she even doing here? It made her wonder. Is she trying to get revenge over what he did? It wasn't technically her fault either. And she didn't even give him a chance to explain. How did their relationship ended up like this? It's like she didn't even trust him the least bit anymore. She looked up and met eyes with the video playing on the big screen, it was about the boy's dream. And all Taemin had to do was talk about his first love, his girl. And that made her teared. She tried to hold it all in and prevent edtears from spilling over. 

 

"I'm going to the toilet." She told Kyuhyun and left. Her steps got heavier and heavier as she walked to the toilets. "Damn it the zipper." He cursed out loud. Minjung frowned at the familiar voice and turned her head around. "Tae?" She said. Taemin looked up and stared at her. "Tae you done?" The stylist noona called out. "Y-yeah. Al-almost!" He shouted back fumbling with the zip. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath. Minjung ran forward and helped him with it. "There you go." She said when she managed the zip. "Join me." He said as her favorite song blasted through the speakers. 

 

It was the song that had tons of memories about them. It was the song that Key asked her to learn. But with him? He disappeared up the stairs with pleading eyes at her. Minjung took the microphone from the personnel that was instructed by Taemin and sang along with him softly from where she was standing. It's Minjung. Kyuhyun heard her voice as he thought to himself. "Go." Key pushed her. She went up the stairs shyly as Taemin took her hand right on cue and let her to the middle of the stage. Both of them sang their hearts out touching the crowd gaining cheers and applauds from the audience. He led her back down the stage. She handed the microphone back to the personnel and walked away. "Don't go." He pleaded. 

 

"There's one more performance Minjung, don't runaway." Key told her off.