Chapter 4

You're my life, ☺

 

After a week of finalizing everything, Minjung and Jinyoung were ready to leave for Seoul. They had planned to stay with Kyuhyun in his empty house that he had in the city instead of troubling the event manager to find a suitable apartment for them. Jinyoung will be having dance practice almost everyday so Minjung can still work during those times. Minjung planned to continue sending Jinyoung to violin lessons during their stay in Korea and send him to a kindergarden there so that he could pick up some Korean. During the weekends, they plan to go outskirt of Korea as well as seeing Minjung's mother. Jinyoung helped to pack all their stuffs a week before there flight so that they would able to send them to Seoul before they got there.

 

Jinyoung carried his favorite teddy bear that his appa gave to Minjung and said bye to their home. Minjung held Jinyoung's hand and flagged a cab taking them to the airport. "Kyuhyun hyung!" Jinyoung got out of the taxi and ran into his arms. Minjung smiled and walked after him. "All ready to go?" Kyuhyun asked Minjung as he held Jinyoung in his arms. Minjung beamed and nodded her head. Kyuhyun upgraded their economy ticket to a business class ticket for Minjung as well as Jinyoung. Minjung frowned when she noticed their ticket was a business class ticket. "I had tons of miles to change the ticket anyway," Kyuhyun exclaimed. Jinyoung sat on his seat by the window and Minjung sat beside him on his left. Kyuhyun sat on the seat after the small aisle. "Umma! Look, we are up in the clouds already!" Jinyoung exclaimed as he ate his biscuit looking out the windows. Minjung nodded her head and smiled at Jinyoung, I'm willing to do anything for you neh, jinyoung ah. Even if it means meeting your appa once again. Minjung thought to herself. 

 

"Good evening, this is your captain speaking. We have now landed in Seoul at Incheon International Airport. The time now is 7pm in Seoul, which is an hour ahead of Singapore. The weather is nice at 22ºC. Thank you for flying with Singapore Airlines and we look forward to serving you again." The captain spoke through the speakers. Jinyoung was so excited  and was busily watching the shows on the entertainment screen that he fell asleep during the last hour. Kyuhyun offered to pick Jinyoung up while Minjung grabbed Jinyoung's backpack and walked out of the plane after them. 

 

"Annyeong umma!" Jinyoung walked out of his bedroom in his pajamas the following morning. "Oh, annyeong Kyuhyun hyung!" Jinyoung greeted him as well when he say Kyuhyun in suit sitting at the dining table flipping through the newspaper. "Oh, Jinyoung-ah! You're up neh?" Minjung greeted him. "Go brush your teeth baby and get changed!" Minjung told him. "Arraso umma!" Jinyoung ran to the toilet. "Are you sure you don't need me at work today Mr Cho?" Minjung asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun closed the newspaper and slammed it down on the dinning table. "Aish! Choi Min Jung! How many times do I have to tell you, it's Kyuhyun oppa! Not Mr Cho or Kyuhyun-ssi!" Kyuhyun said madly. "If you call me Mr Cho or Kyuhyun-ssi one more time outside the office, I'm going to fire you! Arraso?" Kyuhyun looked at Minjung. "D-deh~" Minjung said. "Kyuhyun oppa." Kyuhyun smiled widely and started on his breakfast. "Nommy! Waffles!" Jinyoung sat at the table after he got himself in a pair of skinny jeans and a slim shirt. "Aigoo, our Jinyoung is so handsome neh?" Kyuhyun put a cap on Jinyoung's head. Jinyoung drank his milk and giggled. 

 

"Oh Jinyoung ah!" Key said as they walked into the practice room. "Yo, wass up!" Jinyoung greeted Key. "Jinyoung!" Minjung said through her teeth. "Aniya, it's okay." Key said. "Annyeonghaesayo, Lee Jin Young imnida." Jinyoung bowed at them. "We're so glad you both are here." Taemin smiled and said looking into Minjung's eyes. "D-deh." Minjung stuttered. "Jinyoung ah, hyungs gonna bring you around to familiarize with this place neh?" Key told Jinyoung. "D-deh~ Umma! Pali! Key hyung's gonna bring us for a tour." Jinyoung called out to his umma. "Aniya, you have to sign some documents, Taemin will bring you there neh?" Key said. "A-arraso. Jinyoung-ah, listen to hyungs neh? Umma will come and get you in awhile." Minjung told Jinyoung. "Arraso, come back fast neh umma." Jinyoung pouted as he held onto Key's hands. "Neh~" Minjung said as she followed Taemin out. 

 

Taemin grabbed Minjung's wrist and dragged her towards the rooftop garden. "Yah~! Why'd you bring me here?" Minjung shouted at Taemin. "I've been looking for you everywhere! Why did you leave Seoul?!" Taemin shouted back at her. "I-I do-n't kno-w yo-you." Minjung stuttered. "Don't lie." Taemin walked up to Minjung and said through his teeth. Minjung gulped and tried to look away. "You left, and got knocked up by some guy and had a baby when you were 16!" Taemin screeched. "Are you a or what?!" Taemin said through his teeth. Tears started streaming down Minjung's cheeks. By saying that sentence, he crushed her heart into fine power. Unknowingly, she reached out and slapped Taemin on his cheek.

 

"You left me!" Minjung shouted back as she cried her heart out. "YOU LEFT ME FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD YOU BASTARD! THEN MY MUM KICKED ME OUT. I HAD NOWHERE TO GO! IT WASN'T UNTIL I MET KYUHYUN OPPA! HE TOOK ME IN AND GAVE ME THE BEST." She screamed on the top of he voice at him till was sore. "Did you know how broken I was then?! I couldn't eat and sleep for months and I ended up in the hospital. And I almost lost him." She cried. Jinyoung is my son?! The words screamed in his head. No, it's not possible. He frowned as he hugged her tight as her tears soaked through his shirt. "It's all your fault." Minjung weeped as she hit Taemin's chest profusely. Taemin held back his tears realizing how much pain he had caused her. "Mian, mianhae jagiya." Taemin whispered and comforted at the same time. "It's all your fault." She cried and said those four words repeatedly. 

 

"Apology will get you nowhere. We're just here for the music video shoot and we'll be leaving as soon as we're done. Don't worry, we won't take up your time." Minjung said as she wiped away her tears and left wherever they came from. But I don't want to let you go anymore, Taemin thought to himself. I want you to be my one and only one.