Chapter 5

You're my life, ☺

 

"Oh umma!" Jinyoung called out when Minjung stepped into the practice room again. He frowned as he saw tears in his umma's eyes. "Umma, are you okay?" He asked her. "Deh~ of course I am silly." Minjung said as she carried Jinyoung. "Were you thinking of appa again?" He frowned. "Aniya." Minjung denied. "Did you have fun with the hyungs?" She asked him. "Deh~! We have dance rehearsal later, are you going to stay?" Jinyoung asked him umma. "Aniya, umma has to work remember?" Minjung said as she messed his hair. "Arraso, I'll see you later than umma?" Jinyoung asked her. "Neh." Minjung kissed Jinyoung on his forehead. "Please take care of Jinyoung for me, I'll come get him later." Minjung begged the SHINee members. "Deh~" Key promised her. Minjung picked up her stuffs and left after waving goodbye to them. 

 

Taemin walked into the room as Minjung walked out of the room. She glared at him and walked away with heavy footsteps. "Does your umma always cry because of your appa?" Minho asked Jinyoung. "Deh~ She will wake up in the night occasionally crying." Jinyoung said as he frowned. "I wonder where my appa is. If my appa is here umma wouldn't have to work so hard and cry all the time. That's why when Kyuhyun oppa needed a Secretary in Singapore we followed him. Umma said, there are too many things in Seoul that reminds her of appa." He said as he pouted. "When umma had me, grandmother kicked umma out of the house. She said she was ashamed of her. But umma was the best person in the world. Even though she kicked umma out, umma still sent money and birthday gifts to her. Umma said that grandmother was her favorite person in the world because she brought her up. And if there's no grandmother, there won't be umma and Jinyoung as well." Jinyoung grinned. "Will you help me find my appa?" Jinyoung looked at the fellow SHINee members innocently. 

 

Key laughed awkwardly. "Of course we will!" Onew said. "But do you know how your appa look like?" Minho asked him. "Aniyo." Jinyoung pouted. "Alright time for practice now!" The trainer shouted as he walked in. Jinyoung greeted the trainer as they started the long session of practice. Minjung walked down the crowded street in Seoul, she remembered the days she spent with Taemin, 5 years back, clearly at the back of the head. 

 

"Pali! The movie is starting." Taemin called to her as she ran and grab his hand. They held their hands tight together as they ran down the crowded streets of Seoul. "Aish, the heels is being annoying." She pouted as she stopped awhile to take them out before running again. They ran and giggled till they reached the entrance of the cinema. They creeped into the cinema and found their seat. She turned around and looked at him in the eye before facing the front and watched the movie. Taemin whispered into her ear, "I love you, forever." She blushed as she watched the movie. 

 

It was so sweet little nothings that she could move on with her life. Taemin was her best friend, her boyfriend and her everything. She couldn't imagine life without him back then. While thinking back about all these amazing things she walked into a music school that Taemin and I met back then. He was playing Sonata on that white grand piano in the middle of the school and she walked into the shop because she was attracted to that music. She ran her hands along the same grand piano and opened the cover of it. She ran her fingers along the white keys before playing the exact same music. 

 

"Jinyoung ah, what if your appa's right in front of you now?" Minho asked him when they stop to rest before practicing again. "Hmmm." Jinyoung thought as he frowned. "I will ask my appa to go apologize to umma. Everyone has their reason to do something mean. I'm sure appa has a good reason for leaving umma." Jinyoung told them. "But what if your appa did something mean to your umma?" Onew asked him while eating his chicken nuggets. "Then I rather Kyuhyun hyung be my appa!" Jinyoung smiled. "Chinja?" Key asked him. "Maybe." He said as he shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"Taemin, you're hopeless! How could you have been so ruthless leaving her behind that time?!" Jonghyun said as he sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. "Hyung I didn't know she was pregnant then! And I don't even know if Jinyoung really is my child!" Taemin argued as he walked into his room. "Ugh. That babo. He can't even tell that Jinyoung has his features. Stubborn boy." Key said as he went to make dinner. 

 

"So how was practice today baby?" Minjung asked as she placed dinner on the table. "It was okay." Jinyoung said as he came out of the toilet drying his hair. The front door clicked open and Kyuhyun walked in after a long day of work. "Hey guys." Kyuhyun said as he let his briefcase on the sofa. He picked Jinyoung up and spun him around. "Kyuhyun ahjussi!!!!! Stop! Stop!" Jinyoung cried out. "You call me ahjussi?!" Kyuhyun said as he tickled Jinyoung. "Aniya~! Kyuhyun hyung! Mianhae!!" He cried out. Minjung giggled at the sight of them. Her mind slowly wandered to Taemin picturing her two favorite boys in the world playing together after school. "Umma! Come eat!" Jinyong called out which broke her thoughts. She smiled weakly and proceed to the table. 

 

They were in Seoul for almost a week already and she haven't met Taemin ever since. She would always drop Jinyoung off at the dance studio and fetch him after practice/filming with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun also took a few days off and brought Jinyoung as well as Minjung to the other parts of Korea for a short trip. Kyuhyun felt that Minjung was moving further and further away from him ever since they were in Seoul. He felt that he was going to loose her. And he knows that Taemin was her first love, her forever, Jinyoung's appa. But he still couldn't let her go, he couldn't bear to watch her go back to the person that hurt her the most. He don't want to see Minjung crying and breaking her heart anymore. 

 

"Taemin could you just grow up?!" Key screamed at him. "What again Key hyung?!" Taemin said feeling annoyed. "Come on, everyone knows how much you love her and want her back into your life again. And besides, if you're still being an idiot, here's a piece of information for you. They are leaving in a week's time and Jinyoung is your flesh and blood." Key told him off. "Hyung! I know that!" Taemin argued back. "Then you aren't going to do anything about it?! You're just gonna let her go and let that evil Kyuhyun take her away from you?!" Key said again. "Ugh!" Taemin said as he stormed back to his room and slammed the door behind him. 

 

"Let's help him." Onew said as he picked up the phone and dialed Minjung's number.