Chapter 8

You're my life, ☺

 

"Ms Minjung!" A staff called out when Minjung fainted after she exited Kyuhyun's room. Wondering what the commotion outside was about, Kyuhyun got up from his seat and opened the door of his room. There was a small crowd with murmurs about a lady fainting after coming out from his room. MINJUNG! Her name screamed in his mind. "Move!" Kyuhyun shouted as his staffs made way for him to go through. "." The word escaped from his mind. The staffs started gossiping mindlessly while he picked Minjung up and rushed her to the lobby of the office building. He hopped into the car he got his staff to prepare and directed him to the nearest hospital. 

 

"She's okay, don't worry Mr Cho. She just hadn't been eating well and has been over exhausted. We will send a nurse with food in awhile. Minjung will be up anytime." The doctor reported and took his leave after bowing at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bowed back as a sign of respect to the doctor. Kyuhyun sat by her as he watched her slept dreamily. It was a new side of her he has never seen before and it made him curious, What was she dreaming about?  Was she still thinking about him? It was a thought that was very sensitive and he selfishly hoped she will run into his open arms instead of the guy who knows nothing but singing. As other selfish thoughts run in his mind, Minjung suddenly stirred in her sleep and woke up with a blank state of mind not knowing where she was. It took while for her to look around and stared blankly at Kyuhyun before she registered what happened in her mind. "Mian." She mumbled, dared not looking into his eyes. 

 

"It's okay." Kyuhyun told her while helping her to sit up a little then offering her a glass of warm water. "Kamsa." She mouthed before holding the glass cup in her hands and sipping the water slowly. The nurse came in with a bowl of congee just for her. Minjung smiled and thanked the nurse. Kyhyun pulled the table towards her and asked her to eat. "You need the strength for Jinyoung." Kyuhyun told her. Minjung ate slowly letting the food digest in her stomach. She didn't have the strength to eat or think about anything else, she just wanted to sleep. "Go to bed." Kyuhyun told her when she was done with her meal. Minjung blinked a few times before going back to bed. It's comforting to just know that she's alive. Besides, she'll only be the happiest girl in this world when she's with him. I can't even lie to myself about that. Kyuhyun thought to himself. 

 

"Okay! Just one more recording then we're done neh!" The director called out while giving them a 15 minutes break. "Neh!" They called out. "Phew." Jinyoung said as he fall onto the sofa. Key came over with a smile plastered on his face wiping the perspiration that was trickling down Jinyoung's face. "Aren't you tired baby?" Key asked him. "Deh." Jinyoung pouted. "But umma gave me this opportunity so I must give my best!" Key chucked at his matured thoughts. "How lucky." Minho sat by the dressing table beside Taemin. "What?" Taemin asked him. "You have a son. I'd like to have one too." Minho pouted and blew his hair. "YAH! CHOI MIN HO!" The stylists raised her voice. "Ah, Mianhae." Minho apologized. The stylists hurriedly fixed the rest of the members including Jinyoung's make up and outfit before they proceed to film the last scene. Something is wrong with umma. Jinyoung thought as he frowned. "Jinyoung ah! Focus!" The director called out. "Mianhae!" Jinyoung said as he pushed the bad thought away from his mind. 

 

"That's a wrap!" The director called out what seems like hours later. Jinyoung beamed and jumped in joy giving a high five to each of them. "Jinyoung ah~ Today you'll have to follow hyungs home neh. Kyuhyun and your umma won't be able to make it. They have an important meeting arraso?" The manager informed them. "Neh." Jinyoung pouted. "Aigoo! Don't be sad baby!" Minho picked him up and swung him around. "You have us around!" Key pinched his nose. "And chicken!" Onew shouted holding a drumstick in his hand to celebrate the end of recording. They giggled as Taemin grabbed a bottle of drink. Pfft. Having a meeting? Two of them on a Friday night? 

 

Minjung woke up when it was almost 7pm. She jumped out of the bed while she looked for her clothes. Kyuhyun walked in the room with a bowl of chicken noodles when he saw her fumbling around the room. "Yah! What are you trying to do?" Kyuhyun frowned and questioned her. "I've to go and pick Jinyoung up." Minjung said in a hurry. "Stop it." Kyuhyun held onto her hands and pulled her back to the bed. "You've got to stay her at least for a night. Don't be stupid." Kyuhyun said. "But, Jinyoung.." She frowned. "He will be at SHINee's. Don't worry. I told the manager already." Kyuhyun assured her. "Come have your noodles then your medication." Kyuhyun advised her. Minjung sighed and followed Kyuhyun's instructions. 

 

"Jinyoung! Time for supper!" Key called out. Key was the happiest amongst the rest. It's been awhile since Yoogeun when they had a little one in the household. Key made supper that night cause Jinyoung didn't have much for dinner and he needed it since he was still growing. "Ohhh! Pancakes!" Jinyoung called out as he ran into the kitchen. "But I'm not hungry." Jinyoung frowned. "Wae? But there's strawberries and honey as well neh." Key said making Jinyoung tempted. "Aniya!" Jinyoung said as he ran to Taemin. "Taemin hyung!" Jinyoung ran into the room. On his toes, he locked the door behind him before sitting in Taemin's lap. "What happen?" Taemin asked him. "Aniya~ I'm just worried about umma." He frowned. "Wae? What happen to your umma?" Taemin asked him a bit worried. "I think umma's at the hospital." He frowned. "Last night when we went home. Umma was really sad. It seems like she cried the whole day. I think she saw appa…" Jinyoung continued with his voice trailing away. 

 

"Oh!!" Jinyoung jumped out of his lap when he spotted a guitar sitting at the corner of the room. His eyes then wandered to a electronic keyboard sitting beside it. "Hyung, do you know how to play I'm Yours by Jason Mraz on the Keyboard?" Jinyoung asked him. Taemin nodded his head. The rest of the members shifted their attention to the music coming out from Taemin's room when I'm Yours played. "It's Taemin's favorite song." Key said as he looked at the other members. Jinyoung sang along to the music playing in sync with Taemin. Taemin then slowly sang along and with a smile on their faces they ended the song. "Wow. It's been awhile since I played and sang along with this song." Taemin commented. "It's umma favorite song. She likes it when I play for her. She says it reminds her of appa and their good times." Jinyoung said as he went to play a random tune on the keyboard. Yeah. I sang this song to her on our third anniversary before we had you. Before we broke up. He thought to himself. "YAH!" Key banged on the door breaking Taemin's thoughts. 

 

Before Jinyoung went to unlock the door, Taemin asked him, "What if one of us is your appa?" Jinyoung turned around and gaped at Taemin when Key barged into the room.