Chapter 12

You're my life, ☺

 

HEADLINE NEWS! Korea's makane finally in love? It was released this morning by the company that Korea's Hallyu star Makae Lee Tae Min from SHINee is finally dating! It was reported that he has been dating f(x)'s Luna. The duet has been dating for almost three months now and we hope to see them going out on dates. 

 

"HALMEONI!!!" Jinyoung screamed that morning. "Look what appa has done!" He said as he pointed to the newscaster on TV. "I hate appa!" Jinyoung shrilled. "Damn it! MANAGER HYUNG!!!!!" Taemin screamed when he heard the news. "Wae? Aren't you happy?!" Manager asked him. "WHAT?! Manager hyung are you trying to kill me?!" He questioned him. "I have a future wife to chase and a son to look after and you drop this kind of news to the world?! Hyung you're trying to kill me!!!!!!!" Taemin said frustratedly. "Since when do you even have a girlfriend, much less a child?!" The manager asked him. "Since 5 years ago before we debut!!!!!" Taemin told him. "You've never said anything about it." Manager told him and walked away. "I don't care, you better take that news back!" Taemin said as he left the house. 

 

" OFF!" Minjung screamed at him when he tried to open the door. "I gave myself to you last night and you drop this on me in less that 6 hours. You douchebag!" Minjung screamed at him. "Yah~ Yeobo! Listen to me!" Taemin shouted at her. "Yeobo your head!" Minjung told him off. "YAH LISTEN TO ME!" Taemin screamed and pulled her into his arms. "That was all manager's fault! I didn't even realize it till I saw the news. It's not my fault. Really, I swear!" Taemin told her. Minjung walked away and ignored him. Taemin wanted to walk into the house but was pushed back by Kyuhyun. "Give her some time." He closed the door right at Taemin's face. 

 

"Don't go out until the reporters have something else to report" The manager warned him. Taemin ignored him and started drinking soju once again. "Ugh, he can't go on like this. He hasn't been going for any schedules lately." Onew dicussed with the manager. "Aish, probably we should help them get back together?" Key asked. "But Minjung wouldn't want to see Taemin, not even Jinyoungie. Aish! Eottokae?" Minho scratched his head as he thought of new ideas. "How about we send her letter from the company? That way she would have no choice but to read it?" Onew suggested while chewing on his drumstick. "Wow hyung, this is the first time seeing you so helpful while chewing on your chicken." Jonghyun said as he patted his back.  

 

"Don't worry, finish up your studies then come back. I'll take care of Jinyoung for you. I've already enrolled him in school and changed the classes that he attends to private classes at home so you wouldn't have to worry. Take this opportunity to get over this and start anew." Minjung's umma told her. Mnjung nodded her head and gave one last hug to her umma and Jinyoung before boarding with Kyuhyun. "Umma, you'll come back neh?" Jinyoung asked her. "Of course I will silly!" Minjung pecked him on his forehead. "Kyuhyun hyung! You must remember to take care of my umma neh?" Jinyoung reminded him. "Of course I will buddy. Count on me neh!" He grinned. "Arraso, you guys have to go now~ Annyeong!" Minjung's umma said. They waved back as they walked into the departure hall. 

 

"All done?" Key whispered to Jonghyun as they got up the van. Jonghyun nodded his head and sang the word 'all done' in his highest pitch. "Hyung stop being a babo." Taemin said cold heartedly. "Don't be such a spoilsport dongsaeng!" Onew said chewing on his chicken. "Shut up!" Taemin shouted as he blasted music in his earpiece "There he goes again~" Minho said as he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. "That's all for today. Do remember that your essay is due tomorrow at 9am. Please leave it on my desk. I'll see you guys tomorrow." The professor said. Minjung bowed as she packed her bag and left the lecture theatre. Ugh. I still have half the essay left to do and I haven't Skype Jinyoung for two days already! "Minjung!" Kyuhyun called out. "Oppa!" Minjung called out and ran towards him. "Why'd you knock off so early today?" She asked him as she got into the car. "I finished my work already, so I took an early leave." He said. "Hmm." She sniffed. "What's that smell?" She turned around and saw packets of food. "Omg! Bulgogi for dinner?!" She screamed. "Oppa, you're the best!" She hugged him while he was driving. "Yah!" Kyuhyun said as the car swerved a bit. "Mianhae." Minjung let go of him and apologized meekly. 

 

"Umma!" Jinyoung waved into the camera. "Hey baby! How are you?" Minjung asked him. "I'm fine umma! How about you?" Jinyoung asked her back. They chatted for almost an hour until Jinyoung had to go for his violin class. "I'll talk to you later umma!" Jinyoung said as he waved goodbye to his mother. "Annyeong!" Minjung waved back to him. "Done talking to Jinyoung already?" Kyuhyun asked her when she walked down the stairs of their penthouse. She nodded her head and started her dinner. Knock, knock. "Come in!" Minjung called. Kyuhyun walked into the room with a tray of toasted sandwich and warm milk. "Still up?" Kyuhyun asked her as he placed the tray on the table. She nodded her head and pointed at the half written essay on her computer screen. "Supper for you." He said. "Thanks oppa, you better go to bed neh. You have an important meeting tomorrow!" Minjung reminded him. They hugged each other before Kyuhyun went to bed. 

 

Two months later, "Stop sending letter to umma!" Jinyoung called Taemin one fine morning. "What letter?" Taemin frowned and ask Jinyoung over the phone. "Yah! Appa, stop pretending! Stop sending the letter! Umma and Kyuhyun hyung has gone to New York already!" Jinyoung shouted and hung up the call. "Letters? New York? Kyuhyun?" He mumbled to himself. "YAH! Which one of you have been sending letters to Minjung's place?!" Taemin screamed at his hyungs. The rest of the members jumped in shocked and turned to stare at Taemin. "Uh…" Key mumbled. "YAH! KEY HYUNG!" Taemin screamed as he held a soju bottle in the air and went after him.