Chapter 11!

You're my life, ☺

 

The doorbell rang suddenly and she looked at Taemin ordering him to go and take a look. She heard muffled sounds outside as she rushed to wash up. Her items were all there, toothbrush and a new set of clothes. Does it mean that Jinyoung knows? She frowned as she showered and got into a new set of clothes. "Yeobo~" Taemin called out sweetly. "Come have breakfast." Minjung stepped out of the bathroom and went to wherever Taemin was. "Yeobo your head!" She flicked Taemin's head. 

 

"I'm so thirsty." She mumbled as she picked up the glass of water and drank it. She couldn't help it but kept drinking more. Taemin picked up his glass of water to quench his thirst. This isn't water… He thought to himself. He looked at Minjung as she gobbled her sixth glass down. "Tae~" She said with a slur in her voice. Taemin went over and caught her in his arms. Minjung hooked her arms around Taemin's neck and leaned in to kiss him. Taemin couldn't resist it but kissed her back passionately. The kiss was so intense that they both ended up on the bed. Minjung started complaining that she was really warm and asked Taemin to remove her clothes for her. Taemin didn't know what to do. He resisted at first, but Minjung kept bugging him to remove her clothes. Aish!!!! I can't take it anymore. The thought screamed in his mind as he made love to her for the second time as their bodies sang together in perfection. 

 

"Halmeoni~" Jinyoung greeted as he rubbed his eyes that morning. "Morning baby boy." His grandma greeted him back. "Umma hasn't come home neh?" Jinyoung smirked. "Our plan worked!" He screamed as he ran around the house. His grandma smiled from ear to ear. "Taeminnie is still not home?" Onew asked. "Aniya~" Key said. "I bet they're having tons of fun." Jonghyun smirked.  "Who would ever thought that Jinyoung could be this scheming." Minho said. "I'm glad I didn't have a son like him." 

 

"YAHHHH!!" A scream woke Taemin in the afternoon. "Waeyo yeobo?" Taemin asked her sleepily. "Why am I ?!?! And why are you calling me yeobo! You ert!!!!" Minjung's loud screams pierced the room. "You were the one that attacked me!" Taemin cried out. "Stop lying! You were the one who left be back then!" Minjung cried out. "You didn't want me! You said your dream was more important!!!" She screamed. "Minjung, ever since I met you again you've been screaming at me. Have you listened to me yet?" Taemin pleaded. Minjung sat on the bed with her arms crossed ready to listen to him. 

 

"Yes I was wrong for leaving you back then. But if it were to happen again, I'd still choose my dream." He paused a moment holding on to her hands. "Then.." Before Minjung could even continue Taemin cut her off. He put her in his lap and cuddled her in his chest. "But this time, I will be there to look after you and Jinyoung. I'll be there to put your hair up during your morning sickness, running out of the house at 3 am to get your favorite food or even going out to pick furnitures and clothes for Jinyoung.

 

"We will go see the doctor and check on Jinyoung's health every month like what parents would do. I'll put in more effort to practice harder to be the best to have a stable income to support both of you. When the fan attack I'll be there for you and explain to them hoping that they will understand everything. That you're my only one and there's no one else besides you." He said. "The break up was just stupid. Didn't we promise each other forever?" He kissed her head. "Mianhae." Minjung mumbled. "YAH! What are you apologizing?" Taemin asked her. "Let's go wash up neh? I've got a schedule later." He beamed. She nodded her head. "Together?" He asked as he led her into the bathroom. 

 

He bathed her gently. Every touch he made was trying to make up for the past. He knew he couldn't make up for it, but he could only assure her their future together. He blew her long, wavy hair dry and put on a new set of clothes for her. "All ready to go?" He asked her. They left the hotel hand in hand back to Kyuhyun's apartment. "See ya." She whispered against his lips planting a soft kiss after that. He smirked and left the building. 

 

Taemin was restless all through Star King recording. The only thing on his mind was his family, Minjung and Jinyoung. All he wanted to do was just get out from this recording and bring his family out to the theme park to play. "Taemin! Could you stop fidgeting?" The manager told him off during the break. "Aish, manager I can't do it anymore!!!" Taemin messed his hair frustratedly.  "What's wrong with you these days Taemin?" The manager asked him annoyingly. "I need a break hyung! I can't stand this anymore. I need to be with someone I love and get away from this. I need someone to cheer me up." Taemin told his manager. "Arrasoh. I know what to do." His manager told him.