Chapter 14

You're my life, ☺

 

"I-I can't do it anymore." She mumbled and walked away. "At least give me a chance and hear me out." Taemin begged her. "Taemin," She cried. "Ssh." He said as he put a finger on his lips. "That day, I told manager hyung that I was kinda tired of my life. I needed someone to depend on and love." He paused for a moment. "But he thought it was Luna. It wasn't. I really had nothing to do with her. I just wanted our whole family to be back together again. That's all I needed for my life to be perfect" He said almost breaking down. "I've always been in love with you, and only you." He said as he took her hand and placed it at his heart. "Can you feel it beating for you?" He pleaded her. 

 

"It's been almost 8 years tae." Minjung cried. "8 ing years. Do you know how tired this is? And now, I'm trying to start all over again. But I can't!" She pounded on his chest. "I'm trying to study, to finish what I couldn't then! But I can't. I turn on the tv and you're on it. I walk on the streets and I hear people talking to you. I walk into an electronic store and they play our favorite song. Why the hell is the whole world against me?!" She let out into his chest as he pulled her in his arms.

 

"It was a mistake at the start! This stupid puppy love. Where people promise their forever to one another. Don't you think it's silly?" She wailed into his chest. "Love is a magical thing. My love for music brought SHINee together, brought the fans together. My love for you gave us Jinyoung. Your mother's love granted us forgiveness. How is it silly? Being together is a fortune, we should treasure one another instead of chasing each other in circles. Isn't it tiring? Shouldn't we stop being so childish?" Taemin asked her. Minjung sniffled in his chest. "There are three things in life when gone never come back; time, opportunity, and words." She spoke straight into his face and turned around, leaving the venue. 

 

**

Sorry for this short update and this late update. Hope to get a chance to update soon!