Jaewon's Home.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    7. Dangerous You. 

 

 

Hayi's POV

 

"Where's your house?" He asks me as we pass the hospital front gate. 

"Urm.." Ottokae?! I can't tell him that my current house is near with his house. But I can't possibly tell him my real house either! It will be lots of dangerous if he knows any of my info, since he's a suspect and I'm currently spying on him. Quick Hayi! Think something! 

"Urm.. Near.. behind the store," I just say whatever pop in my mind to him. 

"Ohh.." He only reply with that before closing his mouth and continue driving. It's really awkward now in this car. But I'd rather it be like that since I don't want him to ask anymore questions. 


After 20 minutes driving, we finally arrive in the neighborhood. He slows down his car and looks at me. 

"So you live here too? Which one is your house?" His question puts me back to my sense. 

Hayi! I shouldn't have say it is here. It's the 'elite' area here. All around me are bungalows, semi-d, and other big houses. I know his house is around here. Only that it's a bit hidden and more private. Damn I forgot about it. 

I keep quiet, thinking of any excuses. Until he speaks again.

"Hello? Did you hear me? Which one is your house?"

"N-neh! Just a little m-more f-forward and t-turn.. right! Yes, right!" I stutter by saying it. I know I must sound stupid, but that's all I got for now.

Then I hear he mutters under his breath. 

"What did you say?" I suddenly ask with him. Since I'm afraid that he already figured who I am. I regret it then, since he must think that I'm weird for suddenly asking. But I think it's better than he knows who am I actually. 

"W-what? I-I didn't say anything!" He replies, kinda looking scared before he speeds up and turns to left. Two big houses are in front us right now.

"T-thank you! The first one house is my house! I will take my things and just go inside. My parents must be worrying, heuhh!" I state it out quickly, randomly choose any house in front of us as my 'house'. I then quickly get out from his car and open the back door. I pick my things and close the door before waiting next to his car. 

"You're not going in...?" He ask me while eyeing me suspiciously. I gulp hardly before replying. 

"N-no! You should go first since it will be rude of me. By the way thanks again! Annyeong!" I keep on waving at him hoping that he will go faster.

"Neh.. Have a good night, be careful.." With that he finally drive his car out of the neighborhood. I quickly wave again like a maniac when I see his glance towards his side mirror before he gone.


Then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket before I take it out. 


From: Jaewon <3


Can't wait to see you. I'm already in the airport, come and hug me babe!!

 

'! I forgot about his return! He already told you Hayi that he's gonna arrive tonight!'

It's been like almost 2 months since he's gone to Europe for his business trip. And I must say that I miss him a lot. He must be the same since how he messages me from the day he were day until now.

I continue cursing and thinking how to respond to his text. If I walk, it will take time to arrive to my house.  But if I call taxi, it will be hard for them to enter th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter