Kim Heechul.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

19. Dangerous You.

 

 

"Here's your  coffee sunbaebnim," Hayi places the coffee on Heechul's table. Heechul eyes her deeply that if his eyes can shoot laser, Hayi must be full of holes right now. "Did you spit in it?" Heechul's face remain cold while asking Hayi that.Hayi makes an incredulous face and said no. After some moment, he slowly picks the mug and puts the chewing gum on the mouth of the mug before sipping the coffee. 

 

*SPURRRRR*

 

"What the heck is this?! Are you trying to kill me with this bitter coffee? Is this even a coffee?!" Heechul slams the mug on the table and quickly takes a tissue to wipe his mouth.

"But sunbaenim, wans't that you said one sugar?" 

"What. an. idiot. One sugar means one tablespoon of sugar! Do I even have to explain that to you?! Now get out, and make me new coffee," Heechul facepalms his face and orders Hayi to make a new coffee. Hayi looks at him with fiery eyes, 'If only I could smash that mug in his face,' 

"What are waiting for?! I said GET OUT!!!!" Hayi's shoulders jump a bit when her imagination of smashing the mug in Heechul's face was interrupt by a loud screaming, from a man in front of her.

"Neh sunbaenim," Hayi quickly leaves the room and go to the pantry again to make a new coffee. 'That brat Kim Jiwon. Now I know that deadly angelic smiles were satan in disguise!'  Hayi talks to herself as she makes a new coffee for Heechul.

 

 

 

 

Jiwon was analysing the report that he just received from one of his worker when suddenly the door is opened by somebody. He looks up and find Yunhyeong infront of him holding a mug. Jiwon raises his eyebrow while looking at Yunhyeong, waiting for his words.

"Owh don't give me that look. You know why I am here," Yunhyeong sips his drink and grins at Jiwon.

"I don't know what you are talking about~" 

"Why did you send her to Heechul?" Yunhyeong straightly asks Jiwon since he knew Jiwon just won't give up until he asks Jiwon first.

"Why? Is that wrong?" Jiwon replies lazily and pretend to be busy with papers on his table.

"Well, you know that Heechul is the biggest bully here." 

"I didn't know that," Jiwon smirks.

"Oh come on Bobby. You just got yourself a new secretary. Do you want her to leave like your other one?"

"I never said that I wanted them to leave, they just did. And if this Hana-ssi also leaves, I couldn't do anything. You know how understanding I am as an employee. Plus, she also said herself that she's going to try her best." Jiwon chuckles as he said that and playfully looks at Yunhyeong.

"Sometimes I don't even know whether the real bully is you or Heechul hyung. I'll be going first. Don't forget about the meeting later, I don't even know why I asked you these useless questions anyway," 

Bobby just lifts his shoulders when Yunhyeong said that and watches him leaves his room.

 

 

"How could he and his men shamelessly asked me to be their partner back? Ridiculous," The man from the meeting previous day says to his person.

"Is he really stupid? But I've expected that. And there's no way that I can accept his offer." He continues saying while the person in front of him calmly study his face.

"Just wait for it, Kim Hanbin. I'm going to make sure that you and your company gonna get busted with your illegal things." He clenches his fists while saying those revengeful words.

The person infront of him slowly reaches for his hands and calms him down. "Relax, we still have long way to go. You know that I got your back,"

"Thanks.. let's make this quick.."

 

 

Heechul, as expected gave Hayi a ton of paperwork for her to study. As excuse, it's the basic thing that all secretary have to do. Bullshyt.

 

Hayi unlocks her phone and opens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter