The Hospital.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


6. Dangerous You. 


Hayi's POV

 

"Let's go. I'll drive you to the hospital. I parked my car over there," He leads me to his car which is nearby. And I follows him quietly. I don't know what's happening right now since everything happened too fast.

He put my things at the back seat before he walk to his driver seat. He's  about to enter his car when he sees me still standing near the door, not budged to get in. I quickly lower my head when I see he walks to me.

"Waeyo?" He asks me and open the door for me. "It's fine. I'm not going to harm you. Just get in the car so that we can go to the hospital fast," He says to me and I still have my face down with my hair covering my face. 

'Yeah right. Just wait until you find out who I am, are you still not gonna harm me?!' I almost slip it out of my mouth, but I managed to close my mouth tight.

Then I see him shaking his head. 

'Uh? Did he hear it?!' I quickly get into his car since I feel he heard what's going on my mind.

He closes the door for me and gets into his car. He's about to start the engine when again, he looks at me.

"Urm, I think you have to wear the seatbelt since I don't want you to get into another accident," He again shakes his head after telling me to wear the seatbelt.

But I'm too lost in my head thinking way to escape while looking at my palm since I don't want to show him my face. "The seatbelt?" He asks me again. 

"Oh! Yeah yeah sorry!" I frantically search for the seatbelt but found none. 'Just where in the world is the seatbelt?!' 

"It's here," He then pulls out the seatbelt and places it for me. I think he really is a mind reader. "Done," He looks up but the problem is our faces are so close. 

I couldn't help my eyes from getting larger. I can literally hear my heartbeat sound.

We stay like that for a moment until he finally backs away and continue sdriving. 

The ride is full of silent since I don't think of chit chatting.

 


"Here, we've arrived. You go first, I wanna go park my car. I will come with you later," He suddenly breaks the silent. I just nod at him and quickly get out from his car. 

"Ahhh! How I miss you oxygen!" I walk inside the hospital and register my name to do the check up. 

I wait for him outside the ward after done my check up. I take out my phone and open Line. 

 

•!The Spies!•


@hayi: June! 

@junwhore: Waeyo!

@hayi: Can you please check out for our Mr. Criminal if he usually jogs around his neighborhood. 

@junwhore: Isn't that my oppa already gave u his schedule? Duhh.

@jinanie: Waeyo Hayi-ah? Did u meet him? 

@jinanie: By the way yes, he usually jogs around his neighborhood.

@hayi: I'll tell u guys later,

@junwhore: Eyy. U really did meet him right? Right?

@hayi: Aish jjinja this kid. Shut up! >_>

@junwhore: Fine fine. Just wait until I caught you! d:

@jinanie: Shut up hoe. Come back home now, I'm hungry. Where's my food?!

@junwhore: Hey hey, no need to shout. 

@jinanie: I'm not shouting!

@junwhore: Yes u are! U just did!

@jinanie: I'm typing u idiot not shouting!

@hayi: Shh keep calmmmm~ By the way thanks Jinan-ah. Gotta go, I'll text u guys later bye!!

@junwhore: Hayi DONT shout!

@jinan: SHUT UP AND COMEBACK NOW!

@hayi: I'm out guys~ xD

 

I shove my phone into my sweatpants pocket when I see him walking towards my direction. I still keep my head low. 

"So how? You're fine?" He asks me whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter