OneHi Beginning.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

11. Dangerous You.

 

 

"Yeah, I heard it too that she seduced Jaewon oppa to help her so that could be rich again,"

"I also heard that she  use her body to make money,"

"What kind of family let her do that, I bet the Lee is a filthy family like her,"

 

My heart boiled like hell when I heard those whispers that didn't even sound like whisper. More like the purposely said it out loud to make me hear it. But I couldn't just fight back when I was not done yet with these es infront of  me.

 

 

"What are you talking about Lisa-ah?" I said with a firm voice and gritted teeth. I took a deep breath before continuing again, "You know I didn't mean that. You were the one who-"

"You know I was about to walk away but you pushed me to make me fall!" She continued cutting me off.

"I couldn't believe it. We used to be friend. I was only telling you that you shouldn't use Jaewon oppa for you own advantage, but you starting to blame me and accusing me!" Her eyes watered as she blurted out those made up stories.

"W-what?! Stop being stupid-" Suddenly I felt somebody pushed me aside, and when I looked up, it was Fake and .

"You should stop Hayi-ah! How could you being so mean to Lisa. She was just trying to help you! Stop pretending nice anymore, we all already know who you true are. You are using Jaewon to cover up your family problem when you don't even love him. You lied to him. How could you be so mean?!" Jennie yelled at me and squatted down to help her friend, Lisa.

"Stop making stories!! You guys are the bad one! I didn't do anything. You guys are the one who spread rumors about me!" I fought back and the whispers started to get louder. I didn't care anymore about my image, it was already ruined anyway, because of these three peasants. And now they were trying to frame me like this?

"Hayi-ah, we know you wouldn't admit it. But please, at least leave us alone. Stop harrasing and blackmailing us to keep it all secret about your dirty jobs. We couldn't take it anymre," Jisoo made a sad face that looked like a caged dog who was trying to be released.

"W-what?! Wow! You guys really deserve the award-"

 

"BOOO!"

"Just stop it already loser!"

"Your acting !"

"Don't drag our Jaewon into your family problems!"

"Stop harrasing the girls!"

"You're such a !"

 

 

I was taken aback when suddenly the students started to yell and mock me with their harsh words. And what more surprised me was, they actually believed this act! I didn't know how dumb they were but of course, there was nothing I could do on that time. I looked at the three of them who were standing infront of me and saw their smirks before they started to walk away 'crying'. After that I felt something hit my head. I looked up and saw someone threw a bottle to me. It didn't stop there when they started to threw more things to me and cursing telling me to go to hell. I was afraid and numb at firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter