The Mission.

Dangerous You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

1. Dangerous You. 

 

Chap1. 

 


"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

Bang Bang Bang by BIGBANG fills the air since Lee Hi phone is ringing loudly. 

"Urghh just what again could it be? Someone is trying to enjoy her banana milkshake here," She groans and picks up her phone.

It's just about one week ago when she was in her critical battle with one of the criminal. And now she's on her vacation for her success. But it doesn't feel that kind of vacation when they keep calling her.

 

Flashback. 


'Urghh,' I couldn't help but felt disgusted by the man that was in front of me. He and his flirty smile, bald headed and his shirt button looks like it's gonna explode. 

"I just can't wait to have you," The old man said and reached for my hands. Luckily I still managed to hold my vomit. 

"Of course my dear, but you know. I don't do before marriage," I softly said before gently pulled out my hands. 

"I know, I know. That's why I bought you this," He then took out something from his pocket and it turned out to be a small love box. 

',' I said in my head. 

"Isn't it beautiful? It's limited edition, I bought it special for you. Try it," He then pulled out the ring and hand it to me. I gulped before I took it and put it on my finger.

It was kinda loose for me since its size is rather big than my hand. What did he think? Am I a fatass. What a sick bastard. It's obvious that he suddenly proposed me because he wanted to me. He even didn't had time to ask for my size and blindly chose it. Does marriage is a joke to him?!

"Does it fits perfectly?" He asked, not even bothered to look at it. Since his eyes were scanning my body. Well I was wearing a booster bra with a mini skirt and my hair red. I know it looked like a , but it's this stupid old man preference. I had to wear and be like he want, in attempt to seduce him.

Fit my ! But I just said yes. Since this mission was gonna end. Then I put on a sad face for my last act. 


"But.. I'm not good for you. I'm bad. I'm a bad person!" I said to him while my eyes started to get watery. 

"Why? What did you do? I guess it wouldn't be worse than mine," He tried to hold my hands again, but I just let him be. To make him felt more sympathetic. 

"I-I almost kill a person. I hit him with my car and I just go. I'm bad! I'm bad! You're too nice for me!" I yanked my hands and covered my face with it. I admit I almost throw up when I said he's nice. 

"Shh baby, don't worry. I'm not that good too. Let me tell you, I killed lots of people. But, what can I do? They were getting on my way. And I just don't like it. The vice president of my company, I killed him. Since he knew what I'm doing. My secretary, I killed her too. Since she's too noisy about my stuffs. So, isn't that we're on the same boat? We are fated to be!" He then quickly got up and wanted to hug me.

But I pushed him hard, that he fell back on his chair. 

"Why?!" He was kinda shocked with the sudden pushing. 

"Well, we're not. How come I would be the same with a filthy bastard like you," I said to him and a smirk crept on my face. 

"W-what?! Why suddenly you're acting like this? You know that I love you right?" His face was confused. 

"I don't have anything more to say. Thanks for your cooperation old man. You're under arrest," I pulled out my red wig and let out my black hair fell. 

"What the ?! You're such a !" He then called his security and asked them to catch me when he finally got the idea about what was going on. I look behind me to find my people. But none. Then I looked at the clock only to find it was 9.50. 10 more minutes before they arrive. 'Damn I'm too fast!' I cursed before dodged from one of the guard.

Then I kick his gut before stepping on his stomach. I looked around and found out there were 5 of them. One of them tried to caught my hands but I pulled his hands instead and flipped his body on the table nearby. 'Two down, three more to go.' I waited for them to attack when one of them flies his body to me. But I turned my body around and let him laid flat on the floor. I quickly jumped on his body with my heels on and 'crackkk' sounds can be heard before he screamed. The other two pulled out their guns and aimed it to me. I slowly stay still and looked at the clock behind them again. 3 more minutes.

"Easy there, I'm not going to hurt anyone," I said in persuading tone before the old man again cut my words.

Luckily the restaurant was empty since this rich bastard rented it for himself. Even the workers were not allowed to step out of their places. But I guessed they were ting their pants already. 


"Shut up! Catch her, I want her alive. This need a lesson, on bed." The oldman said before he his lips. 

"Yucks! That's gross uncle, stay in your lane please." I rolled my eyes before I heard a crash from the front door of the restaurant. I sighed in relief when it were my mates.

"Put your gun down before I shoot this old man!" My spy mate Seungyoon said while his gun aimed at the back of the old man head. But they were hesitated to do it. 

"Put it down before I shoot!" He moved the gun closer to the old man's head when suddenly the old man yelled. 

"Put it down! Just listen to him!" His face was pale and his body were trembling. The two guards then put their guns down before they put their hands on their heads. Then my other mates arrested them. 

I walked to the old man again before I spat on his face. "Again, Lee Moon Shik, you're under arrest for killing and others crimes," I pulled out a mini recorder attached to my clothe and threw it to him. But before leaving, i kicked his belly. Seungyoon did the thumbs up before handcuffing him and wait for the police to come.

Since we're not working for the police but YG & Co. Which is an investigating company that even sometimes partnered with the police. But their relationship is hidden since this company is a private company. Only ones that really know about crime world knows this company.

 

End of flashbacks. 

 

 

Lee Hi finally arrives in front of her workplace, YG & CO. It looks ordinary from outside, like other big company. But no one knows that it's actually an investigation company- except who works for it. She drives to the back entrance and takes out her ID to be scanned. She then continue driving and parks at her own customized parking space. She casually walks out from her car with her shade on and go to the elevator. She can see other staffs are looking at her while whispering. Even after they're al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter